Announcement from the club?

mwram1973

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As others have said, the academy was supposed to be protected from first team upheavals, and it is a shame that eric is now gone. 

I thought it was strange when the mel morris appreciation society reported that eric steele was skulking about as they were enjoying the propaganda with side salad.

As others have said, the academy was supposed to be protected from first team upheavals, and it is a shame that eric is now gone. 

I thought it was strange when the mel morris appreciation society reported that eric steele was skulking about as they were enjoying the propaganda with side salad.

How does one join the MMAS? Is it invite only or do I have to be nominated by a current member?

I think you have to stick a fish up your arse, but I might be confusing that with the Masons.

You need to get the trademark on Haddock Arse Crush before it's released by King, this idea is all yours and you will deffo have grounds to sue for copyright, watch this space 

How does one join the MMAS? Is it invite only or do I have to be nominated by a current member?

You have to learn the dance first.

Come on everybody - get with the program. Remember, it's just a jump to the left. And then a step to the right. With your hand on your hips. You bring your knees in tight…

Poodle_Exercise_with_Humans_21504afc6c20

There is a new regime in place. Let us see what can be done by them. Ridiculous to think that there will be no adjustment period. It will surely take time to get things stable. The Derby Telegraph article, as I understand it, clearly rules out the signings of Ince, Shackell and Dunk in the first period of the Preseason. Existing players are  to be given a chance first along with the five new signings. This suggests an impasse over those three signings.

Seems as if SDSR thinks there is going to be an exciting announcement today, but not necessarily player related?

What do you reckon chaps? 

It will probably be related to a high profile, well known individual joining PCs staff.

Ince identally, i don't think it relates to Tom ;)

Seems as if SDSR thinks there is going to be an exciting announcement today, but not necessarily player related?

It will probably be related to a high profile, well known individual joining PCs staff.

Is it Taribo West to rejoin as a coach?

looks like he got it wrong.

Archived