Announcement from the club?

mwram1973

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad news for Granty and Roos!

They must have someone lined up...maybe they wanted a fresh change but Steele is a top keeper coach as we all know - maybe his philosophy just doesn't mix with Clement's

what sort of philosophy can a goalkeeper coach have? It's not difficult. Jump in front of the ball of it is going in the net. 

Does pre-season start on Monday???  If so it's a bit tight to get in a whole new coaching staff in 3 days...

If Clement wanted coaching staff he wouldnt have got rid without already having new coaches lined up, i'd expect new coaches to be announced before weekend

Does pre-season start on Monday???  If so it's a bit tight to get in a whole new coaching staff in 3 days...

They probably already got them but won't confirm until these staff gone! Sad really.

what sort of philosophy can a goalkeeper coach have? It's not difficult. Jump in front of the ball of it is going in the net. 

I think your view maybe works over the recreation grounds with jumpers as goalposts.

SDSR saying Steele was told by Clement that he's staying...then this - fair enough, this is football (to quote someone...) but shame when respected people are messed around abit like this - I'm not saying by Clement but by whoever's decision

Maybe this SDSR guy was wrong.

Archived