15/16 Home Kit

rezner

Will be at the door this week hopefully! Mrs has preordered me one so I'm like a child before Christmas! 

There's always that one knob who has the shirt before you and I'm pleased to say I'll be one of them this year!

​wearing it to bed tonight

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really dislike the back of the shirt now. Ruined it.

There's too much going on with the orange QTS, the We Are Derby and then the name and number.

I presume the replicas won't have the QTS on though will they?

Really dislike the back of the shirt now. Ruined it.

There's too much going on with the orange QTS, the We Are Derby and then the name and number.

I presume the replicas won't have the QTS on though will they?

Should have used some of your designs for inspiration. I liked your designs

Should have used some of your designs for inspiration. I liked your designs

Haha not my designs mate I used an online template and just stuck our badges on to see what our kits would look like if they were a little different to the traditional stuff.

I do really like our kit though. Slightly spoilt by the Just Eat sponsor, ruined with the eye-sore sponsor on the back. I realise the need for extra revenue etc, but our kit without a back sponsor and a black "Bombardier" main sponsor would be fantastic.

Totally agree with the above post, back is completely ruined with the massive orange qtsgroup, we really dont need a second sponsor on the neck. I could just about live with the just eat on the front but i think ill pass on this shirt for the first time ever, it just gets worse and worse.

Would love a sponsor like bombardier in black or even pedigree would look nice. So many ways to do a nice shirt and i cant understand why they keep coming out with **** designs. I mean come on, secondary school children could do better.

If you own a company and pay for sponsorship or any kind of advertising you want it to stand out, catch the eye. Would be pointless having a small logo that blends in with the shirt.

If Just Eat and QTS are helping us sign players like Weimann and Bent they can make the logos bigger for me.

We haven't got a money tree outside the iPro yet so it's time to get used to sponsorship and advertisements.

How come the collars are different colours? Kids shirt looks loads better even tho I still hate V necks 

that's true they are, the kids is an inverted version of the adults, to be honest I prefer the kids version, just tried on though and it looks ridiculous on me !!

bad news on the badge, it looks like it will last one wash !!!

Archived