15/16 Home Kit

rezner

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn that shirt looks really nice. Is it the same fit as last year's?

Good question. 

Didn't get the home shirt last season as it was naff but got the away.  

The away medium size was slightly tight after a few beers. Is this looser? 

Is it rubbery or that kind of felt that attracts crumbs from your sausage roll?

rubbery daveo, worse thing is that the umbro badge is the same, nothing wrong with a few sausage roll crumbs though, nothing to be embarrassed about, its when you tip half of your chicken tikka vindaloo down the front that the problems really kick in, no chance of a boil wash with those part time badges !!

It is usually a paid for option. Just don't pay for the extra sponsor, sorted.

I'm glad that's a thing, but why is it a thing? Surely in most scenarios like this you'd have to pay to remove it?

I'm glad that's a thing, but why is it a thing? Surely in most scenarios like this you'd have to pay to remove it?

Some people like a kit that looks as close to the thing the players wear as possible. Same for the Skybet badges. Although, I can't help but think the FL has shot themselves in the foot a bit with that, given that u18s can't have the league patches on as its a betting company.

Makes more sense to pay to add, to me. If it was the other way around I don't think fans would be very happy!

Some people like a kit that looks as close to the thing the players wear as possible. Same for the Skybet badges. Although, I can't help but think the FL has shot themselves in the foot a bit with that, given that u18s can't have the league patches on as its a betting company.

Makes more sense to pay to add, to me. If it was the other way around I don't think fans would be very happy!

Yeah, it makes sense to me as a fan. 

Interesting that they haven't added it to the website as yet..

That said, they still don't have images for the long sleeve version, or the kids minikit.

Boo, DCFC 'Megastore' out :ph34r:

Yeah i just went to check it out, couldnt find an option to either add or remove it

Reckon safest bet would to be to get one from the actual store itself

Archived