15/16 Home Kit

rezner

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the stick on badges are a worry - however they are rubber bot the normal transfer material I think. My lads shirts sponsors and numbers have survived because we follow the washing instructions.

one plus is you will avoid the dreaded nipple rub from embroidered badges.

Adam Curtis? I can't read that post without hearing Brian Eno in the background. No doubt it was the fault of George W Bush that your memory is rubbish ;)

Haha, I actually still get the occasional message on Twitter that's meant for him. 

I have my own page on IMDB, but I'm not famous like my namesake and that's a story for another day. 

...and where is my long sleeved home kit? I'm oddly shaped and need the extra fabric. 

Haha, I actually still get the occasional message on Twitter that's meant for him. 

I have my own page on IMDB, but I'm not famous like my namesake and that's a story for another day. 

...and where is my long sleeved home kit? I'm oddly shaped and need the extra fabric. 

I'm surprised there's not one up on the site. I'm pretty sure they had long sleeves last year, they definitely did the year before that because I remember the debate about which one incorporated the armbands best.

I'm surprised there's not one up on the site. I'm pretty sure they had long sleeves last year, they definitely did the year before that because I remember the debate about which one incorporated the armbands best.

They've had a long sleeve for many seasons, I've bought the last couple. But since I didn't buy last seasons until October, I can't remember if it came out at launch, although I seem to recall the Kappa ones did. 

I'll fire an email to the shop and see what they say. 

. My lads shirts sponsors and numbers have survived because we follow the washing instructions 

Well I never, amazing that. 

I'dlike to bet 90% of people who complain about things falling off haven't read them and bung it in with their other white washing.

If in doubt hand-wash it, not difficult! 

Archived