15/16 Home Kit

rezner

I've seen the pictures to be released tomorrow. Hendricks modelling the away kit which is claret with light blue sleeves. Johnny Russell is in the third kit which is an iridescent that alternates between red and blue depending what angle you look at it from.

Keoghs modelling only the socks and has that face again.

I'd have that face too with all the lights and a guy pointing his camera at my junk.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen the pictures to be released tomorrow. Hendricks modelling the away kit which is claret with light blue sleeves. Johnny Russell is in the third kit which is an iridescent that alternates between red and blue depending what angle you look at it from.

Keoghs modelling only the socks and has that face again.

​oh :)

I don't like v necks and shiny shirts are prone to having the stitching pulled easily. Saying that I'll probably buy it for £15 in May.

Can't believe some moan about last seasons, was the best we have had. All this plain and boring rubbish, it's a football shirt not supposed to be a Gok Wan experiment on steroids.

1516_Home_Shirt_SS_Shirt_2_E.jpg

Won't survive a 30c wash. I predict my Ram fell off can I get a refund within the first week of release threads.

I'm not a fan of the shirt but judging by feedback online many like, shame they didn't push the boat out that little bit more and had the ram stitched

Won't survive a 30c wash. I predict my Ram fell off can I get a refund within the first week of release threads.

I'm not a fan of the shirt but judging by feedback online many like, shame they didn't push the boat out that little bit more and had the ram stitched

​Wash???  Aren't you a soap-dodging student???

Interesting.. I'm sure Hendrick was in the photo shoot ? But the images on the official Website don't show him at all? Unless im just going daft lol.

Wonder why that could be? ................ :ph34r:

Love the kit btw

Could be a sign? Or they decided he'd model the away/third strip...

Archived