SIGNED: Andreas Weimann

Ambitious

Andreas Weimann signing prediction  

161 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

​I said earlier though... the BBC very rarely commit to a specific article about a story from a championship (or below) club unless it's fairly reliable... I think it'll happen...

It was a "BBC Radio Derby" understands though, which is a bit surprising considering they haven't really mentioned a deal being close on Twitter (Bradley or Dawes)

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we convinced as to whether this is a good use of £2m?

​I don't think this'll be a straight sale. Something more to this than meets the eye,

Possibly we were contacted by Villa about Hendrick, and they showed what players are available for player+cash sale?

Sounds a bit football manager I know but our interest in Weimann out of the blue is strange as he's been a big figure off the bench for them in the last season or two?

If we do sign him the that's Martin, Bent and Weimann as options for ST (arguably 3 premier league quality strikers) and Weimann could also play on the wing, definately a great signing if he comes in, I would like to see another GK and 1 or 2 wingers (1 permanent, 1 loan) brought in and I reckon we would be ready to challenge! 

If we do sign him the that's Martin, Bent and Weimann as options for ST (arguably 3 premier league quality strikers) and Weimann could also play on the wing, definately a great signing if he comes in, I would like to see another GK and 1 or 2 wingers (1 permanent, 1 loan) brought in and I reckon we would be ready to challenge! 

What about the defence??

What about the defence??

Christie, Shotton could play RB. Keogh, Albentosa, Pearce, Buxton CB. Forsyth, Warnock at LB, I think that gives us plenty of options, Also there's a few younger ones with not much experience at this level that could step in like Hanson, Rawson, Ssewankambo, Lowe! 

Christie, Shotton could play RB. Keogh, Albentosa, Pearce, Buxton CB. Forsyth, Warnock at LB, I think that gives us plenty of options, Also there's a few younger ones with not much experience at this level that could step in like Hanson, Rawson, Ssewankambo, Lowe! 

​Seriously, forget Shotton at RB. Can't play ball. Limited defender too to be fair.

We need backup for Thorne.  Eustace not been offered a contract. Hanson might play some games but Thorne seems to get injured a lot.

​Eustace not been offered one yet. Still wouldn't be surprised to see him get a year.

Archived