Clement confirmed on 3yr deal

Cardifframs

Sunny in Derby yesterday! :cool:

image.jpg

So now we know where Sam scorched his head.

its not Madrid if its by the sea.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations! You've got the man most of you seemed to want. I hope he delivers, and this coming season. A lot of you seem content to give him time but there's no reason why you can't win the title in 15-16. You should have been Champions last month, all the ingredients were there. Now for us to get Dyche, although most of my fellow Sunderland supporters seem very unenthusiastic to say the least.

Come On You Rams!

​Cheers mate ,you are welcome on here anytime.Good luck next season.

​We really need a denial on this otherwise it will cause unrest in the dressing room :angry:

CGZk7akUAAA-a5s.png-large.thumb.png.e6c3

Unless he denies it irrevocably, this rumour just won't go away. Damn those Northeast clubs coming here, turning our manager's heads!  

Well I certainly wish him well but I'm not sure why we are all getting excited by an appointment of someone with no experience of football at this level, the teams, scouting etc etc . Seems to me to be a bit of a Steve Round appointment who was carted from club to club by SteveMac and later Moyes, Paul Clement likewise with Ancelotti who he met at Chelsea a number of years ago.

As I say good luck to him, if we continue to play football with flair and style , great.

There should be no rebuilding of the squad required, especially with his coaching skills should be able to sort out the defence. If he can also add to the squad even better.

The hype is high, if he is as good as everybody things he is, then promotion next season should be straight forward......

No pressure then......

​I sincerely hope you're tongue in cheek here! You cannot turn **** players into good players.

​I sincerely hope you're tongue in cheek here! You cannot turn **** players into good players.

​When some people believe that one bloke turned water into wine it really wouldn't surprise me if that comment wasn't tongue in cheek.

So now we know where Sam scorched his head.

its not Madrid if its by the sea.

​Derwent looks a bit wide.

​Good grief, who filmed and edited that? It's awful. 

​Cassette Boy? But yeah, the media team at Derby need to go with McClaren.

EDIT: And may I gloss over that unnecessary negativity with a, "Woop whoop! It's Clemen-time!" Looking forward to next season already.

TobyWanKenobi

is he still one of the favourites for the Sunderland job?

I'm not happy, he's definitely going to Sunderland.

​NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE

Those of you who have RamsPlayer, it's worth watching the longer interview on there. He comes across well and is nothing if not assured and confident - says the aim is "automatic promotion". None of this playoff nonsense! And it's in this version he says he's known Sam Rush for several years.

Break a leg Paul. Looking forward to you getting started.

Archived