Clement confirmed on 3yr deal

Cardifframs

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was my first choice from the start, especially given it's a 'head coach' role, so let's hope I'm not wrong for the first time in my life ;)

Seriously, though, I don't know how you can't have a soft spot for Clement or appreciate what he's done throughout his career. 

All said and done, he went from a P.E teacher to Real Madrid's assistant manager. He's got a new challenge now, but he's shown that he can overcome challenges quite comfortably. 

I was skeptical about the sacking of Steve, or at least the wheels of motion that lead to his sacking, but Clement is a brave and inspired choice. Rush clearly listens to the right man on here :)

I'm quite optimistic about this but also realistic with expectations. Would like top 6 but if we miss out, as long as it's not by too much, I'm happy to give him some time.

​he sounds confident - just heard him on Ramplayer - wants top 2! Go for it mate....bring a couple of decent spanish lads with you.....

​he sounds confident - just heard him on Ramplayer - wants top 2! Go for it mate....bring a couple of decent spanish lads with you.....

​Yeah I watched the clip with Colin Gibson from Youtube. He sounds confident and sure of his abilities, also happy with the expectations of the club.

Any new manager is a risk, no matter how "proven" they are. Every team/club is different and some managers work, some don't, regardless of their abilities and experience. However having said that, I have a little gut feeling we've genuinely managed to pull off a huge coup here.

Oh no! Just heard him call Derby a town and the radio Derby presenter grumbled that it's a city not a town.

Those with small man syndrome and pedants  unite - Let's hound him out of the CITY!

​i chose to ignore that - knew someone would bring it up!!! ha ha

give the man a chance......up the rams

Archived