Clement confirmed on 3yr deal

Cardifframs

How long until we can slate him? 

​Well, he's still not addressed the glaring weaknesses in the team has he. I mean, all those contacts...where are the signings?

Over-rated big time charlie comes over here from posh euro money clubs and just can't handle it in the trenches of the Championship. BCO.

Got that ****** out of the way.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice bit of eye candy on the touch line - can only be a good thing. 

Looking forward to next season which after the end of last season - is brill. Got the good feeling back again. 

Mentioned THE owner, not the ownership group.  Mel going solo?

Great appointment.  He is a Londoner just like Sam Rush.

​I noticed that, singular !

I wish him all the luck in the world, for all our sakes

is he still one of the favourites for the Sunderland job?

I'm not happy, he's definitely going to Sunderland.

​Yes, around 6-1.

BCO

There should be no rebuilding of the squad required, especially with his coaching skills should be able to sort out the defence. If he can also add to the squad even better.

The hype is high, if he is as good as everybody things he is, then promotion next season should be straight forward......

No pressure then......

Congratulations! You've got the man most of you seemed to want. I hope he delivers, and this coming season. A lot of you seem content to give him time but there's no reason why you can't win the title in 15-16. You should have been Champions last month, all the ingredients were there. Now for us to get Dyche, although most of my fellow Sunderland supporters seem very unenthusiastic to say the least.

Come On You Rams!

Oh no! Just heard him call Derby a town and the radio Derby presenter grumbled that it's a city not a  town.

Those with small man syndrome and pedants  unite - Let's hound him out of the CITY!

​How many times would the population of the ciudad of Derby go into La Ciudad de Madrid?

In Spanish the word ciudad can mean city or town.

This tells me that he is still thinking in Spanish. All the best to him say I.

is he still one of the favourites for the Sunderland job?

I'm not happy, he's definitely going to Sunderland.

​Yes, around 6-1.

BCO

​We really need a denial on this otherwise it will cause unrest in the dressing room :angry:

CGZk7akUAAA-a5s.png-large.thumb.png.e6c3

Archived