The 1884 Group

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I will be dismissed as a half fan, or indeed a plastic, but if either of those flag designs were quilt covers I wouldn't have them on the beds in the servants quarters.  The bottom one in particular looks amateurish. Hope that is useful.

SillyBilly

I know I will be dismissed as a half fan, or indeed a plastic, but if either of those flag designs were quilt covers I wouldn't have them on the beds in the servants quarters.  The bottom one in particular looks amateurish. Hope that is useful.

​They look like an 11 year old has been played around on paint. Might as well bring back the sheep masks as well, then our opponents can have a right old belly laugh.

New chant seen on FB, not by me

Oooh Darren Bent for Derby

He wears the black and white

Hes just like Luis Suarez

Except he doesn't bite

He scores them with his left foot

he scores them with his right

And when hes down the iPro

He scores all f****ng night

I really like that chant but ​I've also seen on another on Facebook and not sure what's better (again not my work) :

I wanna tell you

About a fella

Who scored goals wherever he went

He comes from Villa

His Shots are killer

Darren Bent! Darren Bent! Darren Bent!

Shame we don't have something as good for Chris Martin........

"Oooh Chris Martin for Derby

He wears the black and white

He's just like Diego Costa

Except he's not as tight He always wants a fight

He scores them with his left foot

He scores them with his right

And when he's down the iPro

He scores all f****ng night"

Cheers for feedback so far, obviously never going to please everyone, so some criticism was expected.

Bit harsh maybe on the designer, but never mind!

​They look like an 11 year old has been played around on paint. Might as well bring back the sheep masks as well, then our opponents can have a right old belly laugh.

Archived