Paul Clement...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People generally (not all, I emphasise) are idiots without the ability to think for themselves. There are some notable exceptions (to the 'people are idiots' rule) - strangely enough many of them are ones I disagree with quite strongly, but let's not go there.

​The good old fashioned "everyone is an idiot except me", often wielded by those with a superiority complex.

​The good old fashioned "everyone is an idiot except me", often wielded by those with a superiority complex.

​Nothing complex about it at all - but you have to fully understand the true (and original) concept of 'idiocy' - it relates to intelligence and the ability to both learn and extrapolate.

Regarding intelligence, and bringing it to a personal level (which is, naturally, what you would like to do in this instance), I would suggest that mine is 'significantly superior' to approximately 99% of posters on here, and I have the numbers to prove it, however, it means nothing outside its frame of reference. 

All it means is that I'm likely to be far superior to you at one thing and one thing alone - performance in intelligence tests.

You learn something new every day (unless you are an idiot, of course).

​Nothing complex about it at all - but you have to fully understand the true (and original) concept of 'idiocy' - it relates to intelligence and the ability to both learn and extrapolate.

Regarding intelligence, and bringing it to a personal level (which is, naturally, what you would like to do in this instance), I would suggest that mine is 'significantly superior' to approximately 99% of posters on here, and I have the numbers to prove it, however, it means nothing outside its frame of reference. 

All it means is that I'm likely to be far superior to you at one thing and one thing alone - performance in intelligence tests.

Its not what you know it's who you know lol

Its not about what's inside your head, it's about where it's located (i.e. preferably not between your ****cheeks)

I would suggest that mine is 'significantly superior' to approximately 99% of posters on here, and I have the numbers to prove it, however, it means nothing outside its frame of reference. 

Im sure you are intelligent, Have you mentioned it before???

If you took everyone off ignore though, you would find that there is actually more than 5 posters.  Therefore your 99% is probably over estimated.

​It's getting tiresome. Typically backed up by the three stooges. 

​You, BahrainRam and Tombo haven't agreed with me once, so where you get that from, I'll never know.

​I haven't mastered English yet !!!

​That's not a problem.

Uptherams hasn't mastered typing without moving his lips yet.

​Leave me out of it please. I often like both sides of the argument. 

​No worries - you seem quite secure.

The only problem I have is with people who take themselves and their opinions too seriously - and eventually I have to make allowances for them because, basically, they cannot help their own insecurity.

In summary - society is to blame for metaphorically dropping them on their head.

(I should be a Sociologist really)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

Archived