Paul Clement...

So is SM being slowly pushed or was the I'm staying by Mac his statement that I want o go but Im not resigning and giving up on getting compenstation for being sacked

​If another club is genuinely (going to be) in for him, Steve resigning - or indeed him being sacked - could put a spanner in the compensation works. It would surely have to be Club A asking Derby for permission, Derby granting permission, McClaren talking to Club A, McClaren talking to Derby, all parties coming to a mutual agreement. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coaching -> Management is always a debatable one. Steve Clark was widely regarded as one of the best coaches in the country. I wouldn't want him here at all.

Hopefully, if Clement does come, he will adopt an attacking approach and a 4-3-3 formation used by Ancelotti over the past few years. 4-3-3 in attack, 4-4-2 without the ball with quick counter attacks.

If you've spent virtually your whole career learning from and being with Carlo Ancelotti, you'd expect him to be a half decent manager himself...

​Carlos Queiroz was widely regarded as SAF's best number two. Was an absolute flop as a manager.

It's a risk. Let's just hope PC has been targetted because he fits our system already rather than just coming here with a high reputation. 

Now I'm confused, I've always assumed myself to be an idiot( posting history confirms this), but this study seems to show by being aware of this, I'm somehow a genius.

Damn you @Penelope Pendrex, now I'm stupid and conflicted!

Hush little idiot don't feel hurt
Eddie supplies the lemon squirt

And if that squirt should make you cry
Eddie's gonna tell you exactly why

​Exit fool

Enter WUM

Take Ramits hands

We're off to Eddies never land.

​Good effort both - but the significance of the lemon juice is that I am reliably informed that at least one idiot was convinced that it would render you invisible.

Silly prat's never heard of vanishing cream.

​Good effort both - but the significance of the lemon juice is that I am reliably informed that at least one idiot was convinced that it would render you invisible.

Silly prat's never heard of vanishing cream.

​i have a very good excuse

i'm an idiot

It's one thing telling me, but will I understand?

I have a friend who is a big Real Madrid fan. He informed me clement isn't no.2 at real its Fernando hierro who takes charge in an Ancelotti absence. I used good old wiki and this confirmed Hierro was Real Madrid assistant but it also says Clement is assistant Coach. Can anyone explain how this management structure works?

I have a friend who is a big Real Madrid fan. He informed me clement isn't no.2 at real its Fernando hierro who takes charge in an Ancelotti absence. I used good old wiki and this confirmed Hierro was Real Madrid assistant but it also says Clement is assistant Coach. Can anyone explain how this management structure works?

Clement is a flea on the back of a flea on the back of a flea on the back of a flea.

PistoldPete2

Clement is a flea on the back of a flea on the back of a flea on the back of a flea.

Big fleas have little fleas that bite em

and little fleas have littler fleas and so on ad infinitum. 

​Different structures in Spain.Hierro is only the 1st team manager when Carlo isn't there because he is a Real hero and for political reasons they have him. Bit complicated. Clement does the planning for the training sessions 

Archived