Richard Keogh in PFA TOTY

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is hampered solely by the Wembley error, I believe that is the reason he gets so much stick. People obviously can't move on. 

Its ok us saying this player and this player have had better seasons, but the TOTY is not 1 single persons opinion. This is an accumulation of votes by players that have had to play against him this season and judging by how many votes he got Im guessing people haven't exactly enjoyed playing against him!

It's all w@nk, the voting is all about voting for your mates and tactical voting so others dont get the award.

Just look at John Terry's form for the Premiership.

No way was Couthinho even near player of the year.

As for the team, Fonte, Koscielny, Mata and Mane :D

Hate Some Derby fans at times!! Most on twitter still slagging him off and slagging him off even more, some fans deserve this recent form for getting on the players back all the time!! 

It's almost as if our extremely talented captain that other clubs have recognised the quality of all season, is still recognised as an extremely talented player and captain, despite the well cooked sausages and sauerkraut served up here on a daily basis. 

It's all w@nk, the voting is all about voting for your mates and tactical voting so others dont get the award.

Just look at John Terry's form for the Premiership.

No way was Couthinho even near player of the year.

As for the team, Fonte, Koscielny, Mata and Mane :D

Biggest surprise there is that John Terry can write.

Voting takes place from February so most were cast before the catasphore of defending started however I still cannot believe he is in it.

I am no big Keogh fan but he always gives everything and you can ask no more wether her should be in the team can be debated....in my opinion the answer is no but like i said I am no fan.

Is he a leader no and I would hand the armband to Chris Martin if fit........but they are my opinions and I see him each week unlike the players.

Shows you how out of date it is has a certain ex rams loaned striker is not in it.

Voting takes place from February so most were cast before the catasphore of defending started however I still cannot believe he is in it.

I am no big Keogh fan but he always gives everything and you can ask no more wether her should be in the team can be debated....in my opinion the answer is no but like i said I am no fan.

Is he a leader no and I would hand the armband to Chris Martin if fit........but they are my opinions and I see him each week unlike the players.

Shows you how out of date it is has a certain ex rams loaned striker is not in it.

Better believe it then because he is .

Derby fans mostly like him. 

Just tells you the fact that most of the footballers won't make good managers. If you want proof, quick look at twitter will do just fine.

He is good but not in top two centrebacks in this division.

Most fans on here don't know their onions I'd say and they told me conceding goals was all Mascarells fault and then they turned on Keogh as a scapegoat. 

Now it's Grants fault. 

Archived