Feed the Fish

Chris Mills

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over 97 minutes played. Still the Rams trail 0-1 at the IPro

Sammon chips the Reading kipper, (yes the Reading Kipper the one with the Mullet that managed to let the the ball skate under him against Arsenal in the Semi Final of the FA Cup)

and the balls bounces twice between the goal anglers and it does not cross the line and reach the back of the net, until all are herring the tuna coming from the stands and its some

bloke waving a Uttoxeter Rams Flag and leading all the blind sharks, who in turn stop shouting out a load of negative old cobblers, but start supporting and singing up and start

shouting positive comments….. “Coho salmon” and the like.

And the tuna that can be heard from the stands and in the local rivers goes something like this……

“Coz Sammon,

He’s gonna be the one that saves us,

Coz after all he’s not a Harbour Wall,

He’s a footballing skilfish,

That will never miss………………”

The ball rebounds back to Connor and………………….

Over 97 minutes played. Still the Rams trail 0-1 at the IPro

Sammon chips the Reading kipper, (yes the Reading Kipper the one with the Mullet that managed to let the the ball skate under him against Arsenal in the Semi Final of the FA Cup)

and the balls bounces twice between the goal anglers and it does not cross the line and reach the back of the net, until all are herring the tuna coming from the stands and its some

bloke waving a Uttoxeter Rams Flag and leading all the blind sharks, who in turn stop shouting out a load of negative old cobblers, but start supporting and singing up and start

shouting positive comments….. “Coho salmon” and the like.

And the tuna that can be heard from the stands and in the local rivers goes something like this……

“Coz Sammon,

He’s gonna be the one that saves us,

Coz after all he’s not a Harbour Wall,

He’s a footballing skilfish,

That will never miss………………”

The ball rebounds back to Connor and………………….

He scuffs it out for a throw?

• 2 months later...

Seeing as the Sammon debate is currently spreading throughout the forum again, I feel it's time we should re-kindle this topic. It appears PC is partial to the idea of Sammon playing a role in the squad so far and I firmly believe he could still add to this team. 

Seeing as the Sammon debate is currently spreading throughout the forum again, I feel it's time we should re-kindle this topic. It appears PC is partial to the idea of Sammon playing a role in the squad so far and I firmly believe he could still add to this team. 

this thread has been offishally restarted

Surely we need to Perchase a new centre forward. Ruddy good idea, in my opinion. we need to make sure it is a Gudgeon.I wondered whether to bRoach the idea. I know that we are playing German Minnows tonight..Bassically without wishing to be course, these close season friendlies are being reeled off quickly now. Does Guppy still play for Leicester?.Call me a stickleback for detail but it has to be said. Sammon changed his boots because he left his Dover soles at home.He could flounder in Meppen if there is any German Bight in the opposition. Curtains is hoping to be a flying fish on the wall after spending some time in a local Barracuda..Sammon Chanted Evening to be the partnership up front.tonight (Chanted Evening is a trialist)..

Newsflash - Sammon withdrawn because of head hake (haddock) and sore trout. Perhaps someone is spinning a line, a ledger edly.I think that I have bagged up, so I shall now haul my ass, having trawled my piscatorial vocabulary..I am now off for cod fish, chips and a couple of pisces. 

Tonight's team:- 4-4-2

Rudd (in the nets)

Gudgeon  Guppy   Bassong  Ray Wilkins

St. Ledger  Ruddy  Roach Scales (overlapping)

Sammon  Shola Ameobi

Gudgeon will play as an overlapping Stickleback

Sammon will be Mud Skipper on the night. 

Sorry, no bets on St Ledger to score first this evening.

Coach - Sean Finn

Assisytant Coach - Roberto Gill

Goalkeeping Coaches - Netanyahou

Fitness Trainer - Gary Monkfish

Referee - Ivor Whistle,

Fourth Referee  - Ivor Pea body

Linespersons:- Ian Wright and Nat Lefthouse

Sponsors - Sepp Batter and Dicky Friedman

Commentator -  Rod ney Marsh and  Des Lineham

Mascots - Captain Hook, Line and Sinker

Match to be sown live on Canal 3 and Sky Sprats 2

Match forecast:-  Meppen 3lbs 2oz  Derby County 7lbs 3oz

Surely we need to Perchase a new centre forward. Ruddy good idea, in my opinion. we need to make sure it is a Gudgeon.I wondered whether to bRoach the idea. I know that we are playing German Minnows tonight..Bassically without wishing to be course, these close season friendlies are being reeled off quickly now. Does Guppy still play for Leicester?.Call me a stickleback for detail but it has to be said. Sammon changed his boots because he left his Dover soles at home.He could flounder in Meppen if there is any German Bight in the opposition. Curtains is hoping to be a flying fish on the wall after spending some time in a local Barracuda..Sammon Chanted Evening to be the partnership up front.tonight (Chanted Evening is a trialist)..

Newsflash - Sammon withdrawn because of head hake (haddock) and sore trout. Perhaps someone is spinning a line, a ledger edly.I think that I have bagged up, so I shall now haul my ass, having trawled my piscatorial vocabulary..I am now off for cod fish, chips and a couple of pisces. 

Tonight's team:- 4-4-2

Rudd (in the nets)

Gudgeon  Guppy   Bassong  Ray Wilkins

St. Ledger  Ruddy  Roach Scales (overlapping)

Sammon  Shola Ameobi

Gudgeon will play as an overlapping Stickleback

Sammon will be Mud Skipper on the night. 

Sorry, no bets on St Ledger to score first this evening.

Coach - Sean Finn

Assisytant Coach - Roberto Gill

Goalkeeping Coaches - Netanyahou

Fitness Trainer - Gary Monkfish

Referee - Ivor Whistle,

Fourth Referee  - Ivor Pea body

Linespersons:- Ian Wright and Nat Lefthouse

Sponsors - Sepp Batter and Dicky Friedman

Commentator -  Rod ney Marsh and  Des Lineham

Mascots - Captain Hook, Line and Sinker

Match to be sown live on Canal 3 and Sky Sprats 2

Match forecast:-  Meppen 3lbs 2oz  Derby County 7lbs 3oz