Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes because I'm sure Podolski would have come to Derby. Just were we thinking buying Ince?

Look at all these free transfers. What a waste of money that bottle of water I bought was in comparison 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2534091/Lewandowski-McManaman-Cambiasso-Ballack-Campbell-Larsson-Sportsmails-10-best-Bosman-transfers.html

Poor from the BBC. Doesn't really make sense.

It's like saying that Turkish side sign Ronaldinho for a free whilst Forest spend £6mil on Britt Assombalonga. What's the point in forcing a comparison when there isn't one

Another deluded qpr fan comment on ince:D

"Not having Ince think he is a turd of a player raised up by who is dad is. Thought he was better then he was and pimped himself about ending up in champ. One great season in prem with Blackpool what had he delivered since."

"Not having Ince think he is a turd of a player raised up by who is dad is. Thought he was better then he was and pimped himself about ending up in champ. One great season in prem with Blackpool what had he delivered since."

Why you so obsessed with other fans opinions?

I hope Tom Ince sets this league on fire again as he has in the past for us and Blackpool and then goes on to do the same in the Premier League. The lad really does have an army of people who dislike him for no good reason. The way the England setup (ex players, mangers, coaches and pundits) talk about him for saying no to the U21 opportunity this summer is ridiculous. It's exactly why England can't even make the semi's of a major tournament. Surrounded and infiltrated by Yes men losers. 

Why you so obsessed with other fans opinions?

Its an age thing.

It seems to matter to younger fans what supporters of other clubs think. 

Its one of the few blessings of middle age that you get to not give a fck what QPR, Burnley or the gumps have to say about your football club!

did he even play for blackpool in the prem ?

Haha, no, just noticed the daughter has stuck it on facebook so thought i'd share it with my virtual friends. hope it ruins your suppers!

you look as if you've got a semi on about something.

Archived