Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its an age thing.

It seems to matter to younger fans what supporters of other clubs think. 

Its one of the few blessings of middle age that you get to not give a fck what QPR, Burnley or the gumps have to say about your football club!

I'm hardly a young fan when I'm 23. Nothing wrong with hearing other fans' opinions.

I have a feeling is Weimann whos going to steal the show next season. But ince was great buisness seems a lot of money but by todays prices it could turn into a steal. An may be the diffrence between playoff an automatic in the positive sense, His free kicks will add plenty more oppurtunity alone. fingers crossed we arent plagued with injuries though this season an squad depth isnt questionable.

It's so bizarre how Ince and Phillips played together. That Phillips went on to have a run in the PL and is now being targeted by PL teams. Yet throughout the entire duration Ince has been the better player and look where he is and how he is regarded by many outside of this club. That last name of his really has not done him much good. 

One of the things we haven't said much about is that Ince can be more than a wide player.

i seem to remember a couple of games where he slotted in behind bent as an advanced midfielder / in the hole .. He has the ability to play a pass and keep the ball from a more central position. In short he is a good attacking footballer not just a wing man. Options and flexibility are real assets in a player and I reckon Tom has both .. Just a passing ramble 

One of the things we haven't said much about is that Ince can be more than a wide player.

i seem to remember a couple of games where he slotted in behind bent as an advanced midfielder / in the hole .. He has the ability to play a pass and keep the ball from a more central position. In short he is a good attacking footballer not just a wing man. Options and flexibility are real assets in a player and I reckon Tom has both .. Just a passing ramble 

He was brilliant first half at Wolves through the middle.

He was brilliant first half at Wolves through the middle.

If we play a 4-2-3-1 Ince can play out wide, through the middle behind the lead striker or as the lead striker. I would quite like to see Ince get rotated between these positions. If that happens I honestly think he can net 25+ league goals in a season. Ince will be our star player next season. 

Anybody got any idea what number he will be? I just went all out and got No. 10 on the back of my shirt with his name on it. Figured 22 was a bit of a terrible number for our biggest singing and he might of just had that cause he was on loan.

Anybody got any idea what number he will be? I just went all out and got No. 10 on the back of my shirt with his name on it. Figured 22 was a bit of a terrible number for our biggest singing and he might of just had that cause he was on loan.

Bent is already wearing the 10 in training. Numbers aren't registered yet though.

Bent is already wearing the 10 in training. Numbers aren't registered yet though.

Thorne will be the same number as last season. :thumbsup:

Archived