Will Hughes in the south stand on Saturday

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope it's not as tragic as when he was at the Heanor - Derby game last season. Fully grown men trying to get a photo with a teenager with his hood up trying to go all incognito. I swear on my life I actually heard this exchange;

"Let's get a photo with Will Hughes!"

"Is he the new manager?"

"Yeah, I think!"

*shudder*

I wonder who's abuse aimed at his mates that he'll like the best.

The knobber behind me does a superb Grant rant.

​The guy behind me was complaining about Martin for ages, be interesting to hear him make his comeback on Saturday. Next to him is "Mr. **** Off Hendrick".

One game, I heard him say it about 6 or 7 times in quick succession. "**** OFF HENDRICK. **** OFF. OI, **** OFF HENDRICK. YEAH, HENDRICK, **** OFF. **** OFF HENDRICK. **** OFF"

There's abusing players, and then there's THAT. The guy the other side of him quite rightly told him to shut the **** up and get behind the team.

Haah Will Hughes.. Good on ya lad..

**** Hughes thoe Keiran Lee and his missus gonna be there and Davenport! Funny how I only thought the only celeb was Robert Lindsay now there all coming out the wood work!

Dav is hardly a celebrity. I've got more posts than him FFS.

I am going to lick his earlobe while he orders a bovril. 

​I had my ear nibbled by a fellow fan when Derby drew 3-3 with Sheff Wed in the FA Cup in the 90's.  First time I have admitted that, it seems wrong when it is written down.  I was younger than Will in those days, he ought to watch out.

​I had my ear nibbled by a fellow fan when Derby drew 3-3 with Sheff Wed in the FA Cup in the 90's.  First time I have admitted that, it seems wrong when it is written down.  I was younger than Will in those days, he ought to watch out.

The druggies strike was worth the nibble surely?

Archived