Will Hughes in the south stand on Saturday

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will recently tweeted 'Southstand on Saturday? Go on then.' - shows what the supporters mean to the likes of him, choosing the South Stand over sitting in a box. Respect to the lad (he best get ready for bouncing):ph34r:

​Was he amongst the fans that left 10 minutes from the end?

Shame he didn't take albentosa, keogh and Forsyth with him. 

​Albentosa doesn't look comfortable does he?  I am still hopeful that he will come good because we were told that we had been watching him for 18 months.  I thought he looked poor the first time I saw him but surely we can trust the clubs scouting network over my view can't we?

Thought Keogh did ok.

Forsyth I have never been a fan and his performances have further dropped the last few weeks.  Give him some credit though, he never hides no matter how badly he is playing.

​Albentosa doesn't look comfortable does he?  I am still hopeful that he will come good because we were told that we had been watching him for 18 months.  I thought he looked poor the first time I saw him but surely we can trust the clubs scouting network over my view can't we?

Thought Keogh did ok.

Forsyth I have never been a fan and his performances have further dropped the last few weeks.  Give him some credit though, he never hides no matter how badly he is playing.

​I think the opposite. I think he looks too comfortable. He is used to the Spanish leagues in which he get's more time on the ball. Not in this league my friend. People will chase you down. In the 7 games he has played, Derby have conceded just 7. 4 of those matches have been against top 8 teams. Teams aiming for auto's or the play off's. He has not been responsible for a single goal. I think given our circumstances he has done remarkably well.

Side note: We have fallen apart over the last 12 games in the league and he has had to come in. There are only 3 teams in the last 10 games that have earned less points than us. 

Archived