iveo carlo to play tommrow night

B4ev6is

I think iveo carlo desevrse a chance to play tommrow as he scored a stunning goal and he might be exsatley what we need to unlocking team and also starting creating goals again. And if hendrick is not fit behaps we need start another kids like that germany one.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shall we play all the academy players to keep everyone happy. 

Promote all the u18's to the 21's and then have the Derby ladies transfer to the 18's? 

How come nobody has called for Rawson to be brought back from his loan? 

What can Calero do that Russell can't?  

Shall we play all the academy players to keep everyone happy. 

Promote all the u18's to the 21's and then have the Derby ladies transfer to the 18's? 

How come nobody has called for Rawson to be brought back from his loan? 

What can Calero do that Russell can't?  

Iveo Carlo has slipped under the radar ;) I raved about Calero after the cup game he scored but knowing a few Burton fans they said he's still too raw and a little lightweight. When we get a striker back frees up JR to play where he is best on the wings. 

Its not such a daft idea altho i think maybe he could be a sub rather than a starter.

we created sod all v boro and calero seems to be one of those players who has a happy nack of coming up with a goal.....a bit like bamford.

he's been the best player for the u21s and if we were looking to develop these players he should have a bit more of a look in. Hanson and rawson have shown that the step up is hardly insurmountable.

next season - whether we go up or not - i can see us having a bit of a clear out and an overhaul of the squad.

the wide players could be russell, ince, calero and possibly dawkins or another new man if we are still in this division.

We will need to freshen things up. We can't expect this group to have yet another attempt at automatic promotion.

Archived