Derby County Flags

Inverurie Ram

1 hour ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Cabbage - Aberdeen Tunnels Tonight Wed 4th April 2018 - A couple of Aberdeenshire Rams are going including myself, any other Rams fans in the area?, get yourself in. Dance in front of your flag!

Great band!

So whilst Liverpool fans were chucking flares and whatever at the Man City team bus I was in the Aberdeen Tunnels watching a lovely young lady from the Wirral, Liverpool, support Cabbage listening to some stunning songs including this belter Poem that mentions the Union Jack. One clever and beutiful lady. She Drew The Gun. I hope she soon blows your heads off too!

9 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

So whilst Liverpool fans were chucking flares and whatever at the Man City team bus I was in the Aberdeen Tunnels watching a lovely young lady from the Wirral, Liverpool, support Cabbage listening to some stunning songs including this belter Poem that mentions the Union Jack. One clever and beutiful lady. She Drew The Gun. I hope she soon blows your heads off too!

Poem is right, would struggle to call that a song.. Bit off topic mate..

Get them flags up.. The bird in this one was proper Forest..:thumbsup:

23CA1BD2-1F99-4EBE-8A94-3BF41379F6DD.jpeg

On 04/04/2018 at 17:00, Inverurie Ram said:

Cabbage - Aberdeen Tunnels Tonight Wed 4th April 2018 - A couple of Aberdeenshire Rams are going including myself, any other Rams fans in the area?, get yourself in. Dance in front of your flag!

Piccadilli Rats Brill

The man on the left( NO shirt) told me he had played backing with the Everly Bros in the 60s !

• 2 weeks later...