Norwich City v Derby County

-JW-

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stolen, utterly stolen. But that's how you steal points and play ugly. We didn't win ugly, but we got a vital point.

Also, I think it's justice because we should have had all 3 points at the iPro and they went away having stolen a point. Evens out don't it?

Ill take 1-1. We never looked brilliant but in the past we've struggled to do the dirty work and grind out games, this time we managed that. Norwich looked a good side today and will probably feel a bit hard done by, know how that feels. Man of the match Hanson or Albentosa.

PistoldPete2

A very creditable result given all the injuries. Hope Russell is ok , we don't need anymore injuries that's for sure.  This was probably the toughest games in our fixture list so well done Rams for getting a draw. 

We got away with this, almost lost it at the end.  Hopefully Thorne and Martin are getting closer to a return.

Keogh is our weak link imo and he is our captain ffs.  Hanson did really well, Albentosa okay and will improve

That was a truly awful game of football. A draw was fair from my point of view, yes Norwich had some chances to win it at the end but they hardly outplayed us. Both teams looked poor. I just hope we get martin back on tuesday and we stop kicking it long to russell because he isnt a target man. Well played lads for getting a point and I thought Hanson did okay seen as it was a messy high tempo game.

Archived