Norwich City v Derby County

-JW-

SkyBet Championship

Carrow Road

14/03/15

15:00 kick off

So I'm back starting the thread due to unpopular demand.

Anyone going to this one deserves a pat on the back. £40 a ticket and it's two time zones away as well. As for the game, we must not lose this one. I'd take a draw now and i've got a good feeling we can at least do just that. Hopefully Daveo moving the server, or whatever the hell he did, has banished all the doom and gloom from yesterday. At the end of the day, if we put in a performance like we did for 90 mins yesterday we'll give these a right good game. COYR.

What do you guys think.

Come on, lets be avin ya.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets hope the team realise that they're in serious trouble at the minute and running the risk of not making the automatic places, looking at the tough next few games we could definitely see ourselves finishing the games just holding on or if things turn even worse not in the playoffs at all going into the final 5 games. 

I think we can win, but I expect a loss. I'll be happy to see them prove me wrong.

Grant

Shotton Keogh Albentosa Forsyth

Mascarell

Hughes Hendrick

Ince Russell Ward

Bench: Roos, Christie, Buxton, Bryson, Lingard, Dawkins, Martin

Going to this, despite the horrific ticket prices.  I expect us to be far more solid, and approach the game as per the Ipswich game (which in fact we should have reverted to on Saturday in the latter stages).

I'd take a draw, will have an all-nighter with the webbed feet brigade if we win, and not be gobsmacked if we come away empty handed.  It could go in any direction.  

Who deleted my Norwich matchday thread then? Next time I won't bother post matchday thread it seems i'm not allowed to do it. *****

:angry::(

Lets hope the team realise that they're in serious trouble at the minute and running the risk of not making the automatic places, looking at the tough next few games we could definitely see ourselves finishing the games just holding on or if things turn even worse not in the playoffs at all going into the final 5 games.

I think we can win, but I expect a loss. I'll be happy to see them prove me wrong.

Grant

Shotton Keogh Albentosa Forsyth

Mascarell

Hughes Hendrick

Ince Russell Ward

Bench: Roos, Christie, Buxton, Bryson, Lingard, Dawkins, Martin

​Think he will have him on the bench and bring him on as a sub - Last thing we want is to rush him into it and him get a nagging injury. Safer option is to give him 20/30 minutes, see how he feels after and then we know whether he is fit to play vs Boro. We could risk him at Norwich, but if he wasn't ready how many points could that cost us further down the line?

Steve McClaren is level headed and I imagine will err on the side of caution for this one.

Ifs and buts with Martin, but if he has trained all week and is fit he has to start. Same with Thorne. They are too important to us and this is a huge game. Away at an attacking side like Norwich we need them both for their defensive qualities at the very least. If Martin and Thorne aren't I'd love to see someone else have a crack at DM, otherwise keep the same team.

Archived