South stand numpties

RamNut

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could I ask posters to let me know if they sit in the South Stand. I can then give my opinion as to whether they might be numpties or not. Obviously Tombo and DEL are givens.

​that did happen when I was a steward and it then became an issue making everyone sit down in the east stand (where the singers used to be), people were getting bans because of it. Personally, I think you're a bad father if you take a small child into the south stand and are not right at the front.

The stadium rules are that you're seated. They are well within their rights to enforce or ban if fans don't adhere. If that child had fallen and cracked her head open, the club would be liable. Then there would be a crackdown getting people to sit down. Then they'd send out letters banning persistent standers!

​that did happen when I was a steward and it then became an issue making everyone sit down in the east stand (where the singers used to be), people were getting bans because of it. Personally, I think you're a bad father if you take a small child into the south stand and are not right at the front.

The stadium rules are that you're seated. They are well within their rights to enforce or ban if fans don't adhere. If that child had fallen and cracked her head open, the club would be liable. Then there would be a crackdown getting people to sit down. Then they'd send out letters banning persistent standers!

Archived