RamNut

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was all that about?

"Gary Rowett is a Ram, is a Ram, is A Ram"

"Gary Gary give us a wave"

ffs

This was the bloke who wanted to fight Johnny Russell at half time.

If that was Billy Davies the ground would be going mental....but you lot end up singing the name of an opposition manager who wants to punch our player.

disgusted.

Gary Rowett lost any right to be acknowledged or welcomed back.

He is very much an ex-Ram as far as I'm concerned.

The decision not to give us a free-kick, penalty, whatever, for the 'tackle' by the keeper on Ince was mindblowing stuff. 

As you can tell by the picture, and what you could see quite clearly from the South Stand, the keeper has just run out, jumped, and cleared Ince clean out in the process. In fact, I'm fairly sure he knees him in the head. 

A hypothetical situation combined with the ineptitude of that particular referee? It's safe to say that nobody knows what he'd have done!

It was simply another thing to add to the list of incompetent decisions, or non-decisions in that case - the whole situation simply wasn't handled or controlled by the ref at all.

Also it may be 'wrong' but it is almost accepted that a keeper coming out for the ball will jump in such a manner and rarely is anything done about it - there is a different mentality towards keepers doing it than outfield players.

As it's a thread about the south stand...... Anyone on here in the lower block just to the side of the goal? I noticed on Saturday that two stewards were trying to get everyone to sit down. Basically, no one took any notice, and even those who did, stood up again straight away. Why do the stewards bother? They were the showsec ones. Also, what went on up in the corner, right at back, with the brum fans? Looked like they were trying to get over the netting? 

As it's a thread about the south stand...... Anyone on here in the lower block just to the side of the goal? I noticed on Saturday that two stewards were trying to get everyone to sit down. Basically, no one took any notice, and even those who did, stood up again straight away. Why do the stewards bother? They were the showsec ones. Also, what went on up in the corner, right at back, with the brum fans? Looked like they were trying to get over the netting? 

I'm at the front (About 3-4 rows from the front) got my son a season ticket he hasn't attended a game yet. Only game will be Blackburn last game of the season! Hopefully people sit down I don't relly want him standing on the seat or we have small people in front of us :ph34r:.

Archived