South stand numpties

RamNut

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't see all of this. Too many players in the way. That game needs to be seen with full match highlights. Can't believe after the weak punishment that guy received for the Forest game no one ran on the patch after the ref. 

Not quite sure he's advocating it as much as noticing that it didn't happen! I was surprised nobody went on for the fat sub goalie who was taunting at half time. Doesn't mean I wanted to someone to do it! 

The decision not to give us a free-kick, penalty, whatever, for the 'tackle' by the keeper on Ince was mindblowing stuff. 

As you can tell by the picture, and what you could see quite clearly from the South Stand, the keeper has just run out, jumped, and cleared Ince clean out in the process. In fact, I'm fairly sure he knees him in the head. 

It was just another case of the referee leaning towards the side of Birmingham, which he did a lot. I mean, the peanlty... I've watched it a number of times and he clearly gets the ball with good contact. 

I'd hope the referee does see some punishment for his 'performance' - It was worse than Atwell for me.

Bit biased to show that without the ball. He's human, he's bound to look at what's coming towards him!! There's no way he'd do intentionally because his own defender was there a split of a second earlier!

...which meant actually that he had returned the ball, just not in the fashion which was expected.

This was clearly a comment aimed at the referee.

So why did Rowett feel the need to go over onto the Derby side of the tunnel and try to seek out Russell as he walked off, becoming so aggressive that he had to be restrained by the players and dragged away. He should have been sent to the stands but yet again, the ref got that wrong. 

Not as wrong as Gary 'fick as feck' Rowett though.

​Not sure what the big deal is with the pitch invasion - After the game at least (the ones on during are idiots). 

Archived