Goal Music

Srg

I hate it. It started off in grounds where they have no fans and zero atmosphere (hi Leicester and Wigan) to try and create something. There's no need for it. 

And fan cam is tragic. Even the guy on the guy sounds depressed asking people to wave. 

I think anyone who waves at it, and indeed anyone who waves at a tv camera with the stupid "omg I'm in telly!!!! face, should be taken outside the ground and shot. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate it. It started off in grounds where they have no fans and zero atmosphere (hi Leicester and Wigan) to try and create something. There's no need for it. 

And fan cam is tragic. Even the guy on the guy sounds depressed asking people to wave. 

I think anyone who waves at it, and indeed anyone who waves at a tv camera with the stupid "omg I'm in telly!!!! face, should be taken outside the ground and shot. 

I never notice goal music. Far too busy being happy ! What I HATE is when we have that horrible nightclub rave music just before kick off. So loud it hurts my ears and I can't talk to my mates. Crude, primitive nothing to do with football  and completely unecessary. 

Archived