Goal Music

Srg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it.

I went to ice hockey for the first time a couple of weeks ago (Sheffield v Nottingham) & it was a great atmosphere anyway but they had some very good & funny music for goals & time penalties etc.

A couple of times when people were sin-binned, there were songs like "Too late to apologise" and "Sorry seems to be the hardest word"

OK maybe we don't want music for every occasion but the humour in the selections came across really well and added to the atmosphere for the young ones near us.

I don't mind it too much tbh.

On another note I reckon the stadium announcer before kick off gets paid commission on the amount of waves he can get on fan cam. He literally shouts at people to wave, its scarred me for life, ill never wave the same again.

Either that or he gets a thrill from people waving the sick b*****d

i personally hate the goal music, we dont need it and it ruins the atmosphere when we score

without the music we all scream and shout together but totally not in sync(which is a good thing)

with the music, we start like that but within a few seconds we all start clapping to the music like some braindead sheeep......really takes away from the game.

Serious suggestion:

How about something rousing for when the opposition score, rather than just a lull & kicking off in silence as often happens. "When the going gets tough" maybe. Might get the crowd going again a bit quicker.

Serious suggestion:

How about something rousing for when the opposition score, rather than just a lull & kicking off in silence as often happens. "When the going gets tough" maybe. Might get the crowd going again a bit quicker.

I sorta understood it when we were getting gates of 22000, but why when we are getting 32000? The fans are plenty loud enough. It's really not needed and is decidedly small time.

I hate it. It started off in grounds where they have no fans and zero atmosphere (hi Leicester and Wigan) to try and create something. There's no need for it. 

And fan cam is tragic. Even the guy on the guy sounds depressed asking people to wave. 

I think anyone who waves at it, and indeed anyone who waves at a tv camera with the stupid "omg I'm in telly!!!! face, should be taken outside the ground and shot. 

Archived