Goal Music

Srg

What I fnd moe '​embarrassing and tragic' is people obsessing about something as inconsequential as goal music when they should be busy thinking of nothing but celebrating the goal.

Oh, and the bouncy song.

I imagine the people complaining to be sat on their ****when we score, deliberately listening out for music before they decide whether to stand up and applaud or not. (I know really that this isn't the case)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind the goal music, to be honest I don't notice it, I'm usually too busy jumping around and hugging everyone I can see. 

What I do not like is the pre-match music. I think it kills any possibility of trying to build an atmosphere before the game which is detrimental to the support at kick-off. However, I can live with it. What I cannot live with is Steve Bloomer. I always hope that they forget to put it on. For a minute a few weeks back I had probably the most joy I've ever experience in the iPro when they forgot to play the sound with the video meaning it lasted slightly less time than usual - Phew.

I don't mind the goal music, to be honest I don't notice it, I'm usually too busy jumping around and hugging everyone I can see. 

What I do not like is the pre-match music. I think it kills any possibility of trying to build an atmosphere before the game which is detrimental to the support at kick-off.

Archived