Norwich away tickets

Day

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mrs Muespach is on a course from work that weekend in the sunny English capital, you may of heard of it, London...so I thought i would od the decent thing and come along with her, lend my support for her....and on the Saturday whislt she is at work, i could slide off to Norwich to watch the Rams..... 40 a ticket, plues the train from London is 50..... so i might be finding a boozer in town to watch it with Geoff Stelling...

Mrs Muespach is on a course from work that weekend in the sunny English capital, you may of heard of it, London...so I thought i would od the decent thing and come along with her, lend my support for her....and on the Saturday whislt she is at work, i could slide off to Norwich to watch the Rams..... 40 a ticket, plues the train from London is 50..... so i might be finding a boozer in town to watch it with Geoff Stelling...

If you split the tickets by buying a London to Cambridge return and a separate Cambridge to Norwich return it works out cheaper - often the case with UK trains.

Archived