Norwich away tickets

Day

If you split the tickets by buying a London to Cambridge return and a separate Cambridge to Norwich return it works out cheaper - often the case with UK trains.

Train ticket prices are a joke

Trains scams like splitting a journey for cheaper tickets are a joke

Football ticket prices like this are a joke.

If normal people got organised we could run this country and kick out the fcks who currently run it.

This doesn't mean right wing ukips who want to destroy people's rights by blaming a few immigrants.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be a great gesture by Derby but they really shouldn't have to do it.

I know I'm sounding like a knuckle dragging Stone Island skinhead but "**** off Norwich" really is the best and most dignified response that there is.

Even a lovely mannered chap like AndyInLiverpool must agree with that?

I live in Norwich... Mate and his wife booked hotel soon as fixtures came out and coming from derby for the game..I was taking my 3 kids (adults) and my granddaughter to her first ever game who is 3....

I hope you realise that comment about "yellow bellied imbred farmers" gets attached to an email to the Football League and to Derby County... :lol:

Don't they have an email operator who can print out emails at their club ?

NorfolkJust don't give them anything at harvest festival time...highlight of their year.

Should wish snow on them ...they **** themselves once when it snowed when I lived there ! No Internet, and they just had to try and remember what it was, and how to cope as had been a good four years without seeing the snow.

:)  Still no different mate.....anything white and they panic...lets hope the same on the 14th!  :)

Disgusting. I am sure Norwich fans would be equally disgusted.

I wouldn't pay anymore to watch us in the premier league at these prices let alone Norwich in the Championship, less to do with affordability moreso principle. Over 6 hours work at National Minimum Wage to pay for just the ticket is a disgrace.

The '20's plenty' campaign is a great initiative, and lest not forget this is an initiative started in the Premier League, where the entertainment on offer (for the most part) is at a much higher level.

Great post, apart from this bit. I went to see Villa vs Palace with Palace supporting brother-in-law this season. Possibly the worst game I have seen in years. Absolute shower. You could argue there are a fair number of games this season in the Prem of similar/lack of quality.

Great post, apart from this bit. I went to see Villa vs Palace with Palace supporting brother-in-law this season. Possibly the worst game I have seen in years. Absolute shower. You could argue there are a fair number of games this season in the Prem of similar/lack of quality.

dont blow the illusion every minute of football in Prem is superb ......SKY and scudamore's marketeers will not like your factual post ....

Archived