Norwich away tickets

Day

Mrs Muespach is on a course from work that weekend in the sunny English capital, you may of heard of it, London...so I thought i would od the decent thing and come along with her, lend my support for her....and on the Saturday whislt she is at work, i could slide off to Norwich to watch the Rams..... 40 a ticket, plues the train from London is 50..... so i might be finding a boozer in town to watch it with Geoff Stelling...

Dont quote me on this, but pretty sure there's rail replacement bus service from London to Norwich for a 2 month spell. 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of interviews recently where our players and coaches have been saying what a difference the crowd can make to the team.

I wonder if Norwich have done this deliberately as we're promotion rivals, so that we take fewer fans, and those that do go are likely to be a little older, so less vociferous.

Lots of interviews recently where our players and coaches have been saying what a difference the crowd can make to the team.

I wonder if Norwich have done this deliberately as we're promotion rivals, so that we take fewer fans, and those that do go are likely to be a little older, so less vociferous.

Along with Ipswich we've also been given the minimum allocation of 2,000

Isn't it sad; that our team may actually suffer from a lack of fan backing in a crucial fixture, due to the absolutely ludicrous pricing of an out-of-touch football club.

Althugh to be fair, that is a small price to pay to see the footballing elite of athletes at the top of their game, such as Michael Turner.

It is expensive for sure, but if we do get to the "promised land" next season then we will be paying 40 for a lot worse tickets for a lot worse games, palace, qpr possibly, Liverpool etc etc.

And then when we go to the "big games" we will be forced to play 60...and will be watching a crap one sided game too..

If you split the tickets by buying a London to Cambridge return and a separate Cambridge to Norwich return it works out cheaper - often the case with UK trains.

I lived in Norwich for a year....always did derby-Peterborough and Norwich-Peterborough separate tickets.

Still used to watch them wearing my rams shirt, and made all of our home games. They were actually good back then in 1992

I'm up for a boycott. I know it's a big game and I'd back the players anywhere in the world no matter what the competition. If I can afford it, if I can get off work then I'll go anywhere.

But this needs knocking on the head.

Where do you draw the line.

I'm up for a boycott. I know it's a big game and I'd back the players anywhere in the world no matter what the competition. If I can afford it, if I can get off work then I'll go anywhere.

Archived