Missed Opportunity

i-Ram

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think i-ram should apologise for pointing out that this clearly missed opportunity was a missed opportunity.

I had an opportunity to shoot some fish in a barrel earlier but I didn't bother cos I'm going fishing in a massive lake this weekend. The probability of getting fish for dinner is about the same I figure

Cuddlegate is what it is. I can see both sides, but I think Ronnie was good to point it out. Reality is that it shows that Steve wasn't taking the game too seriously, as I can't imagine he'd be handing out hugs and saying cute things to him if this was the game that decided on us going up or not. Same thing versus Chelsea, where you can have a giggle with Mourinho. 

The thing that's forgotten is that these good relations that Steve fosters often lead indirectly to clubs loaning us players versus other teams and so on, there's an indirect positive knock on effect of being a pleasant opponent. Just don't expect Steve to be doing it so sincerely when in his mind, the game is absolutely critical. 

I think i-ram should apologise for pointing out that this clearly missed opportunity was a missed opportunity.

I had an opportunity to shoot some fish in a barrel earlier but I didn't bother cos I'm going fishing in a massive lake this weekend. The probability of getting fish for dinner is about the same I figure

I ram is tonto, but in this post Stringer, you've gone totally tonto.  :ph34r:

i like ronnie , don't necessarily agree with all his posts , but i read 'em all , and sometimes think

he's miss quoted , he does add a bit of spice to the forum ,

keep posting ronnie , and good luck at the Crucible .. ;)

I rarely agree with Ronnie!! But I like that we can disagree in a sensible manner. Be boring if we all agreed and it is good to see different angles and view points.

i like ronnie , don't necessarily agree with all his posts , but i read 'em all , and sometimes think

he's miss quoted , he does add a bit of spice to the forum ,

keep posting ronnie , and good luck at the Crucible .. ;)

I like Ronnie too. His heart's in the right place. It's just his marbles that have gone walkabout...

Sorry Ronnie! <3

The worrying thing is a lot of teams are catching up which will make it even harded. The game against Norwich will be massive. When the game really matters some key players let us down.

I just hope we can keep there and abouts fixture list is kind.. The problem is we actually do worse against the 'Poorer teams'.

The worrying thing is a lot of teams are catching up which will make it even harded. The game against Norwich will be massive. When the game really matters some key players let us down.

I just hope we can keep there and abouts fixture list is kind.. The problem is we actually do worse against the 'Poorer teams'.

I agree but the problem is now that every game matters, as it's not in our hands at the moment.

Archived