Missed Opportunity

i-Ram

So come on all you ******* who thought the weekend's defeat saved us from losing our cherished position in the Prem. Would Bradford been too tough a battle for us to have another nice day out, or possibly two, at Wembley. I have no desire to go to Rotherham on a cold night in Feb, but a trip or two to Wembley when it is bit warmer would have been very nice.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So come on all you ******* who thought the weekend's defeat saved us from losing our cherished position in the Prem. Would Bradford been too tough a battle for us to have another nice day out, or possibly two, at Wembley. I have no desire to go to Rotherham on a cold night in Feb, but a trip or two to Wembley when it is bit warmer would have been very nice.

Totally agree that is a real sickener.

When I saw that draw.

What a bummer. We could be defo in a semi

I agree with mac giving some of the lads breathing space and I understand where he is coming from

My grudge is with warnock.

What an idiot. I keep watching it on TV. Absolute immaturity. Hang your head in shame

I'm at Rotherham tomorrow. I'll watch the rams in all weather.

When I saw that draw.

I agree with mac giving some of the lads breathing space and I understand where he is coming from

What an idiot. I keep watching it on TV. Absolute immaturity. Hang your head in shame

When I saw that draw.

Well done Rammy1, cheer them on for me. Nurse will make sure I am all wrapped up down here, but I will have my Roberts tuned in to make sure I keep abreast of all the action. Smashing stuff.

I have no problems with what Mac did, or indeed Warnock's foolhardiness. That is football; we are all humans who make mistakes and you learn from them. I still remain greatly cheesed off by the forum members, fans I understand, who think losing a cup game is quite a god send. They must be madder than the Colonel in the room next to mine.

What makes all of you think we'd have got Bradford if we'd gone through? Ignoring the probability of the EXACT same draw being made in a different timeline where we'd beat Reading, we'd have been asigned a different ball number, so it wouldn't have been us anyway. Get over it.

Totally agree. Missed opp. big time.

Poss. Villa or West From in semi and then who knows in a one off final. When you look at our honours it says League wins and an FA Cup win. It will never say number of seasons in the top flight. I think us fans all have a secret fetish with the FA Cup that the money men do not understand. It comes from the heart.

What makes all of you think we'd have got Bradford if we'd gone through? Ignoring the probability of the EXACT same draw being made in a different timeline where we'd beat Reading, we'd have been asigned a different ball number, so it wouldn't have been us anyway. Get over it.

Don't be silly

No 7 would have been us. And that's that.

I know it's ifs and buts.

Just a shame. Because it's was such a good opportunity to go a long way with a lot of the prem boys going out early.

We move on.

Top 2 is all that matters now

Ah, we have Curtains, Yorkshire and Robgloster on here making non-comments. Only need Kernow on here and I will have a full net.

We tried to win after making 7 changes .

Martin injured and Ince Cup tied so that's 5 changes.

We had a player sent off and we lost end of what's the problem .

Teams lose games and we lost one .

Only one team wins the Cup.

We wouldnt have been the same ball as Reading so who know who we would of got !

Don't you come on here spouting your time and space boll cks, Cosmic.

Archived