The run in. Derby, Middlesbrough and Bournemouth fixtures

Thierry Ennui

lol

We've had two wins against teams who have had a man sent of which has then been rescinded. the rest were deserved. We still tore them a new one with or without the sending off.

You had a lucky win at home against us when we had 10 men, what with our keeper being sent off for a hand ball outside the area. I'm getting a sense of deja vu ;-)

I'm sorry but our win over you at home was not lucky.  If Camp hadn't have been sent off you still would've been a goal down and your plan of sticking 10 men behind the ball, and punting it to Wilson to use his pace would've been undone anyway.  You could've played until 8am the next day and not had a clear cut chance you were so negitive...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol

We've had two wins against teams who have had a man sent of which has then been rescinded. the rest were deserved. We still tore them a new one with or without the sending off.

You had a lucky win at home against us when we had 10 men, what with our keeper being sent off for a hand ball outside the area. I'm getting a sense of deja vu ;-)

BFIP - Whilst I agree that Granty didn't exactly cover himself in glory in that incident, it wasn't on a par with the Camp one.

you should just let it go - smirking Eddie Howe got it wrong at our place. Last night proved that if you take us on and play your game our teams are pretty close. So why change your natural game? Mistake from Howe and I hope you were all over your boards giving him sausage for it.

You're looking at wins from the: Rotherham, Charlton, Fulham, Birmingham, Brighton, Wigan, Blackpool, Huddersfield, Millwall and Reading games at the very minimum.

That leaves us with...

Sheff Wed (h) - Don't concede many but don't score many either. I'd be surprised if we don't win, but I wouldn't be surprised at another low score draw. Not really playing for anything other than pride, either.

Norwich (a) - Best team we've played this season but they're hugely inconsistent. On their day, they could take all the points from us but off their day we could walk away with a comfortable victory.

Middlesborough (h) - Obviously the big one remaining, but we'll have to see. We're great at home and they will be fearing the game more than us. It depends on where we are when it kicks off.

Wolves (a) - hammered them at our place with ease. I think they're a side that suit us as their style is similar to ours but we're just that touch better. I'd back us to win but it's away at a top half side.

Watford (h) - similar to Norwich, on their day, they're as good as anyone but off it then we could walk away with a comfortable victory. We also have a great record over them at the iPride.

Brentford (h) - I guess it depends on where Brentford are in the league, but they could hurt us. I'd still back us to win. 

Ultimately, we have 10 games left where professionalism will see us walk away with all three points. We've picked up 21 points against them in the reverse fixture. Wigan and Charlton are in a completely different mindset to when we played them, too. I'm delighted with the run of fixtures we have. We need to just stay professional and ensure we better the results of the teams around us.

We have that nasty run of games. If we're within 3 points of top spot or better after Brentford then I'll be very happy.

Norwich away I look forward to the least. A good team like that may not have managed the long campaign as well as they could have. But on a big game I fancy them. I think if they're in the play offs that they'll win them.

With Boro, Brentford and Watford at home then we should be looking forward to having the chance to damage our rivals. Not scared of those even though they're all good.

Bournemouth

Huddersfield (h)

Brentford (a)

Nottm Forest (a)

Blackburn (h)

Wolves (a)

Fulham (a)

Blackpool (h)

Cardiff (a)

Middlesbrough (h)

Ipswich (a)

Birmingham (h)

Brighton (a)

Reading (a)

Sheff Wed (h)

Bolton (h)

Charlton (a)

Derby

Rotherham (a)

Sheff Wed (h)

Charlton (h)

Fulham (a)

Brighton (a)

Birmingham (h) 

Norwich (a)

Middlesborough (h)

Wolves (a)

Watford (h)

Wigan (a)

Brentford (h)

Blackpool (h)

Huddersfield (a)

Milwall (a)

Reading (h)

Middlesbrough

Birmingham (a)

Leeds (h)

Bolton (h)

Sheff Weds (a)

Millwall (h)

Nottm Forest (a)

Ipswich (h)

Derby (a)

Bournemouth (a)

Wigan (h)

Watford (a)

Rotherham (h)

Wolves (h)

Norwich (a)

Fulham (a)

The fixtures in blue are teams in the top half. 

The fixtures in bold shows our set of games will be the biggest test in my opinion.

If it's tight, Boros final 3/4 games look incredibly tough, especially if Norwich and Wolves need points to secure the playoffs.

We have two new goal threats with Ince and Bent. Thorne is to come back, Russell too. Lingard is another untested option. While no one can deny that both Hendrick and Bryson have not been up to scratch. We only need one of them to hit form again. Dawkins head will be on the pitch again soon. Why should we worry? 

Hendrick and Dawkins were excellent last night.

These are the remaining fixtures between the current top six- Boro have to play all of them (4 away from home):

watford vs norwich
norwich vs Ipswich
middlesbrough vs ipswich
norwich city vs derby county
derby vs middlesbrough
bournemouth vs middlesbrough
watford vs ipswich
ipswich vs bournemouth
derby vs watford
watford vs middlesbrough
norwich vs middlesbrough

These are the remaining fixtures between the current top six- Boro have to play all of them (4 away from home):

watford vs norwich

norwich vs Ipswich

middlesbrough vs ipswich

norwich city vs derby county

derby vs middlesbrough

bournemouth vs middlesbrough

watford vs ipswich

ipswich vs bournemouth

derby vs watford

watford vs middlesbrough

norwich vs middlesbrough

This is what I've been banging on about .

Well put by you thanks.

Great! What happened at home to Reading on Valentine's Day, eh? Eh!?

Different kettle of fish m8 if we hadn't of made 7 changes yesterday or the red card not given then we'd of easily beat them after all we beat them 3-1 in there own back yard didn't we earlier in the season? If Hughes had started yesterday he'd of picked them apart.

Archived