If you had to choose a forum member to be our manager...

Chris Mills

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being a manager is well paid but it can knacker your health. I was looking at Poyet and then Pearce today. They both look to have suffered as a result of unrealistic expectations. Not for me. Pearce is gone as manager and is being offered another role, perhaps to save face or save imminent big pay off. I think that he will become director of football or just go. Actually he has my sympathy. He cares about Florist and could not sort them out. I am sure that Steve will give him a call and say that he knows how he feels. major hot seat for anyone who wants the job.

The guy with the highest likes to post ratio surely has the confidence of the majority, (or a fanatical set of groupies who keep saying that they like his posts). He could make the rest of us his assistant managers.

Managed remotely from a man cave in the Brighton area, only showing up for games on the South coast, or London at a push, and then only if his better half allows it?

Sounds a better plan than anything Fawaz has come up with, I'm in.

Managed remotely from a man cave in the Brighton area, only showing up for games on the South coast, or London at a push, and then only if his better half allows it?

Sounds a better plan than anything Fawaz has come up with, I'm in.

Until I saw the bit about the wife allowing it I thought you might possibly be referring to me, although just for the record I did bother going to Reading this year. I could split the job with you Rev, but I can only to the games in the south. Up for it?

Until I saw the bit about the wife allowing it I thought you might possibly be referring to me, although just for the record I did bother going to Reading this year. I could split the job with you Rev, but I can only to the games in the south. Up for it?

We could be the Roy Evans and G

Archived