If you had to choose a forum member to be our manager...

Chris Mills

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well.... im already the manager, i didnt say, because i was interested in what the 'public' think and want.

I will do my best to get automatic, within the confines of the budget the board have set, and fingers crossed, we will be playing premiership football next season. :D

If it doesn't go as you the public might want, please, look at the big picture, the budget ive been given, the type of football i want to play etc,and who the viable alternatives are before you call for my head.

Onwards and upwards

I'll get my brolly

Well.... im already the manager, i didnt say, because i was interested in what the 'public' think and want.

I will do my best to get automatic, within the confines of the budget the board have set, and fingers crossed, we will be playing premiership football next season. :D

If it doesn't go as you the public might want, please, look at the big picture, the budget ive been given, the type of football i want to play etc,and who the viable alternatives are before you call for my head.

Onwards and upwards

I'll get my brolly

Hi Steve, why do you stay on the coach so long after everyone else gets off? Is it that you're telling John Carver how you'd like the team set out?

Hi Steve, why do you stay on the coach so long after everyone else gets off? Is it that you're telling John Carver how you'd like the team set out?

No,i need to do my hair, you have no idea how hard it is to make the top 33 hairs look casual.

Not JW because he's accuse someone and cheats too much. Angry Ram or Eddie will be classic

I need a number two.

No, I don't want an assistant manager - just saying I need a *****

Archived