If you had to choose a forum member to be our manager...

Chris Mills

My vote would go to me...

Just picture it...

No scousers ever, Bryson and Keogh sold/given away to the Outer Hebries pub team they should be playing for.

Hughes made captain.

cheeky bid for Becks and Fat Frank, get them all interested in the move by offering them massive amounts of the two things they are both obssessed by money and cakes...then jsut as they are about to sign rip up the contract and tell them to get out of my club...might do the same with good old JT too....draw him in with offers of loads of team mates girlfriends...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

American Ram. He has got a hot tub for our injured players, no one would come in for our better players as he would scare the ***** out of them, and think about all the gossip he could start about the new players we were getting who were around at his house having a few beers.

American Ram. He has got a hot tub for our injured players, no one would come in for our better players as he would scare the ***** out of them, and think about all the gossip he could start about the new players we were getting who were around at his house having a few beers.

Thanks.

He'd definitely have Keogh training without his right boot.

100% right I would. You'd get a NEW Keogh too - two footed, mistake free and smooth as silk.  ;)

I got this question down ... here goes:

General Manager (aka Rush): I-Ram assisted by Carl Sagan (wisdom reigns)

Director of Football Operations (Scouting etc): Muespach Ram (Europe), Bris Vegas, CaymanRam (Americas/Caribbean) Asia Middle East Africa: Bahrain Ram

Chief Nutritionist: FROGG (easy one here, whole team would be best fed group in the world)

Recommended Nutritionist for Forest: American Ram. He'd poison the entire team with his diet.

Physiotherapist: Daveo and Duracell (have a hunch about this one, as they would make sure everyone was on task )

Media Directors: Boycie, Eddie (They'd entertain everyone)

Director of Academy/Coach of U21s and U18s Rampage and anyone he appoints (easy one)

Head Coach: Ambitious, assisted by Angry Ram. (Short leash: if they don't get us top, then in comes Rampage, assisted by anyone other than Yorkshire Ram (who is the reincarnation of Don Revie)

I don't think I would make a good manager.

I probably lack the motivational skills, plus the coaching side of the game. I would have clear ideas, implementing them is a different story though.

I'd make a good analyst though :ph34r: . Tactical perparation, tactical analyst, opposition analyst and player analyst (scouting).

That said, I couldn't be much worse than Stuart Pearce

Director of Football Operations (Scouting etc): Muespach Ram (Europe), Bris Vegas, CaymanRam (Americas/Caribbean) Asia Middle East Africa: Bahrain Ram

Chief Nutritionist: FROGG (easy one here, whole team would be best fed group in the world)

Recommended Nutritionist for Forest: American Ram. He'd poison the entire team with his diet.

Physiotherapist: Daveo and Duracell (have a hunch about this one, as they would make sure everyone was on task )

Director of Academy/Coach of U21s and U18s Rampage and anyone he appoints (easy one)

Head Coach: Ambitious, assisted by Angry Ram. (Short leash: if they don't get us top, then in comes Rampage, assisted by anyone other than Yorkshire Ram (who is the reincarnation of Don Revie)

Hey now...I agree about my diet I suppose(at lunch now munching on some big damn burritos)but I also think I could be a valuable asset in regards to American players.

If FROGG was in charge of diet at Derby, the players would be healthy as anything but they would be getting in beaucoup trouble by unlawfully sneaking out at midnight curfew to get late night pizza or fish and chips.

Brilliant NOT

You've just lost one of your few allies.  :(  :angry:

Archived