Tom Ince - Sky Sports

Walsall_Ram

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had to choose between Ince, Phillips and hoilet.

I choose Ince ,  think that he has always looked very good when he played against Derby and it wasn't so long ago that he he was the hottest prospect outside the prem.

Seems to have made a couple of wrong career moves, if we could get him in and recapture his form he could give us just that extra we need and shoot us to the premier league and FACUP glory of course. 

People call Tom Inces Dad, yes he is an arrogant p rick and crap manager but my personal opinion is he did well when he was a player and obviously brought his lad up to have values and keeps his feet firmly on the ground. 

Now can you imagine having Roy Keane as your Dad. 

Tom Ince would be a big yes from me and his Dad would be welcome too, after all, he won't be giving any team talks will he. 

People call Tom Inces Dad, yes he is an arrogant p rick and crap manager but my personal opinion is he did well when he was a player and obviously brought his lad up to have values and keeps his feet firmly on the ground. 

Now can you imagine having Roy Keane as your Dad. 

Tom Ince would be a big yes from me and his Dad would be welcome too, after all, he won't be giving any team talks will he. 

What? The same dad which got him too big for his boots at Blackpool and urged him to try and move to Inter? Yeah, the same one who is akin to a pushy mother who's trying to get her daughter to be a ballet dancer.

Ince was consistently one of the best wingers in the division for three seasons.

I can't believe this is even in question.

'Not better than what we have' is what I've read but based on what? He has record at this level that all three cannot even come close to - for both goals and assists.

He's not lazy, he's not selfish and he has already proven, consistently, to be the one of the best wingers in the division over a prolonged period of time.

It makes me laugh that people who don't want Ince are the same people who wanted GMS from Dundee.

The only reason I can see people not wanting this signing is because he didnt make an impact at Forest when he was played out of postion.

This is the type of signing that is a no brainer. It rattles me that anyone could think otherwise.

He's got a good delivery from set pieces!

I make an assumption that we must win more set pieces than most in the championship but we hardly covert any.

Someone like Ince could sort that out!

We did last night - first time I have ever seen Derby score from a long throw.

We did last night - first time I have ever seen Derby score from a long throw.

Yes last night they worked it well but we had eight corners which came to nothing.

I think if you look over the course of the season we just haven't done it enough.

You don't necessarily need to be playing well to score from set pieces, so it's a great way to pick up points from below par performances.

I'd love him to do well for us, just to highlight the tactical ineptitude down teh Brian Clough Way. Football's a mix of wanting results and wanting to develop your own players. For instance, it's even more special that Hughesy played so well last nice, because he's one of ours, and brilliant that Bennett got back on the pitch and made the second goal. In a perfect world I'd like a bunch of Derby lads to win the Champions League for us, but it seems that's not going to happen. Ideally, I'd like players such as Bennett to have more time on the pitch when we're short in that position (as at present). But there's obviously a key short term goal that involves something called promotion.

Does bringing someone in on loan to help get there help the squad, or demoralize players who think they'll never be given a chance? As long as it's good for the squad overall I'm happy. It's interesting the U21s are doing so well at the moment, but there seems no way for the likes of most of those players to break into the first-team squad. Hopefully we can go up this year and loan the likes of Koblenz/Bunjaku etc out to top Championship teams for them to prove that they're ready...

Noooooooooo

Please no. Bring Coutts back. Or Ben Davies. Jacobs!! What about Michael Jacobs?

The only people that rate Tom Ince are Tom Ince, Paul Ince, the media and a few Blackpool fans that had a season ticket 100 years ago

Selfish player with a famous name and a hype train. Runs in straight lines. Not a patch on Ibe

Archived