Tom Ince - Sky Sports

Walsall_Ram

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delap? he was always pumping them into the box. that was when we played like brazil anorl

Did Delap ever use his long throw as a Derby player ? I genuinely can't recall him using it .obviously at Stoke it was fully utilised.

To the best of my memory and knocklodge, Delap never created a chance from a throw in for Derby, let alone a goal. I seem to recall that whilst distance was impressive, he had no control over direction, destination or that distance!

To the best of my memory and knocklodge, Delap never created a chance from a throw in for Derby, let alone a goal. I seem to recall that whilst distance was impressive, he had no control over direction, destination or that distance!

you'll have to ask Albert for the stats i'm afraid, but he was the first of our players to turn it into a thing. drying the ball everytime, used to send me abit mad because sometimes he should have just taken a quick one or a short one.  i like this quote though ha ha Mostyn Rainman. "To the best of my memory and knocklodge, Delap never created a chance from a throw in for Derby, let alone a goal. I seem to recall that whilst distance was impressive, he had no control over direction, destination or that distance!" it were about 20 years ago

I'd normally say "Whoosh", but you obviously have genuinely failed to understand, possibly because of a complete and utter lack of sense of humour. That's not necessarily your fault - many people need punchlines and payoffs explaining.

What I was doing was taking the piss out of the way you are getting so worked up to the point that you are actually ranting at people - it's quite obvious that you are not reading what you are typing - viz 'inhancing one's football knocklodge'.

Reminds me of this

btw, I do hope he signs and destroys our opponents and everyone says "told you so"

Plus I'll be cheering him on from day 1.

That's the right way to go and I'm with Alpha on this. Don't rate him, but I'd love to be wrong and if he signs he'll have my support for as long as he's playing in a Derby shirt.

Archived