Tom Ince - Sky Sports

Walsall_Ram

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny things footballers

You can't judge them on their bad spells at clubs, you can't judge them on their good spells either.

What you can do is look at the players attributes and see how he would fit in this team, would Ince fit into this team? yes, does this mean he would be a good addition? who knows.

You judge the player when he's wearing a Derby shirt and given a reasonable about of game time unlike Leon Best.

And it worries me more that people believe what they read online, from other fans with ITK reliable sources on the players attitude.

******* hell one of the 1st times I have been negative torwards a signing and I get ridiculed. Never had so many notifications!

*Note to self never have a negative opinion*

To be fair I remember him being on fire etc. Just going what Forest fans have said about him which isn't much positive. Let's hope if he comes he'll be decent which I think he will in our team. Just wish we got a player with the right attitude. I know it isn't what we require but it's like Osbourne and Hughes both have the right one.

Either way we need wingers and guess he fits the bill of pacy winger we need.

******* hell one of the 1st times I have been negative torwards a signing and I get ridiculed. Never had so many notifications!

To be fair I remember him being on fire etc. Just going what Forest fans have said about him which isn't much positive. Let's hope if he comes he'll be decent which I think he will in our team. Just wish we got a player with the right attitude. I know it isn't what we require but it's like Osbourne and Hughes both have the right one.

personally, I don't think it was negative. I thought it was unreasonable/irrational.

i'd much rather have tom ince than jordan ibe. just saying, dont want to ruffle any feathers. but this lad is actually proven at this level, and was one of the best players in the league in a average to ***** team that played on a beach for half their games

One of his biggest criticisms at Nottingham Forest was that he

Archived