Tom Ince - Sky Sports

Walsall_Ram

Ain't just that it's his attitude apparently and he was lazy for them. Don't really fit into what we're trying to build? If he can re-find his form then fair doos but don't really rate him with his ego etc.

To be fair if we don't get the QPR loans then we might as well go for any pacy winger.

Erm, a team of lethal wingers...

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you should unplug your keyboard if this is the type of comment you're going to post.

Seriously, do you realise how dumb you (and anyone else who dismisses players) look when you suggest you wouldn't want someone based upon short spells elsewhere?

If Ince had been at Forest 3 years, then yeah, the evaluation would be fair, but it's absolutely stupid to say him being awful at Forest is justification to not bring him here.

Just to qualify my opinion on your post, and to quantify your theory:-

-Bent was awful at Brighton/Villa - Don't sign him!

-Martin was awful at Swindon - Don't sign him!

-Ward was awful at Sheff United - Don't sign him!

-McClaren was awful at Forest - Don't sign him!

-Eustace was awful at Derby (spell 1) - Don't sign him!

-Dawkins was awful at Villa - Don't sign him!

Have I made my point? Stop being stupid please. Thanks

Sammon was awful at Wigan - Sign him.

Sorry just had to.

But I completely agree with all of the above. 

25 goals and 20 assists in his last 67 games for Brighton at this level.

All from attack midfield positions.

It's a travesty that some people are calling him not good enough for us when he pisses on every single one of our wingers records.

I presume you mean Blackpool.

Rohan Ince is the Brighton lad, and he's something something shoelaces of Tom.

Edit: bloody editing

25 goals and 20 assists in his last 67 games for Blackpool at this level.

All from attack midfield positions.

It's a travesty that some people are calling him not good enough for us when he pisses on every single one of our wingers records.

True, he has the talent. But I think the worry is his attitude fitting in with our squad. 

I wouldn't worry about his attitude. Most footballers have a bad attitude for a reason, and Ince's will be that his career has stalled, having made some bad moves.

There are examples of him having an exceptional attitude and temperament, so there is no reason why he won't have exactly that should he come to Derby and be properly coached and managed.

I totally trust that this coaching setup we have knows how to make players feel part of the club and not isolated. Maybe Ince hasn't had that in his most recent 'body of works'.

True, he has the talent. But I think the worry is his attitude fitting in with our squad. 

our squad are young, hard working and full of banter, he's only a loan, i think he'd fit right in and they'd rip the piss out of him if he was a big time charlie

I know you seem to get off on calling people names, and i agree that Ince might be actually good for us because Forest are clueless, but Ash has a legit point. Ince's last body of work was poor, and whenever you hire someone you look at their last body of work. It's a point worth making.

not relevant in football I am afraid, certainly not for a player anyway. It's not like hiring a builder or a plumber where the job is as good as the same every time. 

And who have I ever called names? 

What makes people think Ince has a bad attitude? Just wondering. I have never seen anything to suggest that's the case.

Ran his ******** off for Blackpool and was more loyal to the club than it deserved.

He rejected a move to Inter in order to stay in England and fight for an England place, so all I have ever seen is hard work and a young player that puts in 100%

Archived