Dawkins

gordinio

Even if he was here for pre season he would struggle to break into the squad ahead of what we have, I can't see him fitting anywhere, I mean who would he dislodge?

He's not a winger apparently and I don't think he's stronger than Hughes, Hendrick and Bryson. I think he'll be sold on.

I would argue that he's the perfect back up for Hughes in the way that he's excellent at keeping play simple and keeping hold of possession. Would have Dawkins in our squad every day of the week over someone like Antonio for example.

Dawkins has got a football brain and feet that just glue to the ball, its mesmerising watching him glide across the pitch with the ball at his feet:wub:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The trouble is most fans see Dawkins as a little like lesbian sex.

Very attractive build up play but with little penetration.

However us fans of a more sensitive nature appreciate the subtle nuances of Dawkins foreplay.

Heres the highlights. Couldn't see Dawkins tho. Good free kick from Barnes, but how on earth do you win a tournament with a dodgy GK like that!

Happy for Dawks after what he has been through. Hopefully he gets a good chance in the CM position for the coming season!

Heres the highlights. Couldn't see Dawkins tho. Good free kick from Barnes, but how on earth do you win a tournament with a dodgy GK like that!

Happy for Dawks after what he has been through. Hopefully he gets a good chance in the CM position for the coming season!

He came on in the 56th minuted and by that point Jamaica had 10 men behind the ball so Dawkins couldn't really do much 

Dawkins won't be playing much when he get back then back out to Jamaica duty again in August for World cup 2018 qualification. 31st August-8th Sept.

He's played well so far - outstanding in possession, don't think he's lost the ball once! 

he's had a couple of decent touches but mostly been anonymous.

He's dropping deeper to try to get on the ball more but more often than not ends up drifting into no mans land.

I wouldn't be surprsied if he doesn't come out for the second half.

They've got to get someone closer to Barnes.

he's had a couple of decent touches but mostly been anonymous.

He's dropping deeper to try to get on the ball more but more often than not ends up drifting into no mans land.

I wouldn't be surprsied if he doesn't come out for the second half.

They've got to get someone closer to Barnes.

Yeah, he's not comfortable in that position at all. However, he's the only one capable of keeping the ball. I'd like to see him drop into Austin's role, and see that useless **** subbed off. 

Yeah, he's not comfortable in that position at all. However, he's the only one capable of keeping the ball. I'd like to see him drop into Austin's role, and see that useless **** subbed off. 

No idea what he's playing at. How he wasn't sent off for the that lunge, I'll never know.

Cracking finish there 2-0

Archived