Dawkins

gordinio

To be fair, your post was one of an imbecile. 

Your attack on Ramage for having a derby accent was far higher on the imbecile scale but its not surprising to see you're the self appointed unofficial personal insult hurler. :D

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your attack on Ramage for having a derby accent was far higher on the imbecile scale but its not surprising to see you're the self appointed unofficial personal insult hurler. :D

Wrong. I didn't attack Ramage because he had a Derby accent. I 'attacked' Ramage because he's a terrible analyst. His awful accent is just the cherry on top.

There's also a pretty big flaw with your post but I'll leave it to other non moronic people to point it out.

Wrong. I didn't attack Ramage because he had a Derby accent. I 'attacked' Ramage because he's a terrible analyst. His awful accent is just the cherry on top.

There's also a pretty big flaw with your post but I'll leave it to other non moronic people to point it out.

Well I guess moron is better than imbecile. Thank you my darling Scot for the kind words.

I love it how his accent is awful yet a large proportion of the people who post on here have that accent...

What relevance is that? I don't like the accent, simply my opinion. Are you honestly that sensitive that you care what a random person off the internet thinks?

The sod - that's my job.

What relevance is that? I don't like the accent, simply my opinion. Are you honestly that sensitive that you care what a random person off the internet thinks?

Let me ask you a more interesting question, mr random scot off the internet, if I gave you a banana would you eat it? would you prefer your banana hard and green, or soft and yellow?  

Anyone see Dawks throw a paddy when he got subbed and Simmo told him to stop being a big baby??

Really?

I saw a player barely able to walk off the field.

Archived