Dawkins

gordinio

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh oh. Mattocks, Dawkins' replacement, gets the first goal. 

America in crisis if they lose this! 

Tbh way the defence for the US has played last couple games, doesn't totally shock me were down at ht. Klinsmann is obsessed with Alvarado and I just don't see it; Omar Gonzalez is way better. What you think US needs to change in second half?

Also, hopefully Dawks gets some time on the pitch second half.

Tbh way the defence for the US has played last couple games, doesn't totally shock me were down at ht. What do you see the problem area US have in regards to that?

Also, hopefully Dawks gets some time on the pitch second half.

The two players I wanted to see tonight were Dawkins and Yedlin. Both are picking splinters out their arse as we speak. 

I'm guessing the US will get back into this game though - have faith. 

I'm fairly sure I read somewhere that his mother had passed away. If thats the case , I dont care who you are thats tough even before we signed him permanently I wasnt a massive fan of him as a footballer but as soon as he gets over whatever has troubled him the better. All the best to Dawks and his family if this is true.

Even if he was here for pre season he would struggle to break into the squad ahead of what we have, I can't see him fitting anywhere, I mean who would he dislodge?

He's not a winger apparently and I don't think he's stronger than Hughes, Hendrick and Bryson. I think he'll be sold on.

Even if he was here for pre season he would struggle to break into the squad ahead of what we have, I can't see him fitting anywhere, I mean who would he dislodge?

He's not a winger apparently and I don't think he's stronger than Hughes, Hendrick and Bryson. I think he'll be sold on.

When finally given a chance at CM for two matches, he was excellent and was singled out on here as our best player.

He has all the attributes to play in a middle three, but a number of so-called 'fans' on here have already decided he's not good enough regardless, even at CM where he is evidently such a better player.

I really struggle to understand how after two MOTM-like performances at CM, he's still written off. Fair enough if the majority think Bry and Hendrick are better in the middle. There is no problem there, opinions and all.

But at least give the guy a chance to prove you wrong (not aimed at Gypsy). Dismissing him straight up like a number have already done is pathetic.

When finally given a chance at CM for two matches, he was excellent and was singled out on here as our best player.

He has all the attributes to play in a middle three, but a number of so-called 'fans' on here have already decided he's not good enough regardless, even at CM where he is evidently such a better player.

I really struggle to understand how after two MOTM-like performances at CM, he's still written off. Fair enough if the majority think Bry and Hendrick are better in the middle. There is no problem there, opinions and all.

But at least give the guy a chance to prove you wrong (not aimed at Gypsy). Dismissing him straight up like a number have already done is pathetic.

I have highlighted your problem.

I completely forgot about the game. Did Dawkins do anything after he came on? Hopefully he gets game time in the final and does well.

Archived