Johhny Russell to Bournemouth

SweetMeats

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like Tombo said, in the summer you dropped a couple of silly bids for Russell so we dropped a silly bid on Ritchie so you'd get the point.

Russell wasn't too happy in the earlier season. He was frustrated at his form and felt the only way he could show his true form was in a run of games. Obviously he wasn't getting that run because he hadn't earned it.

Now he's happy. He's shown his form and he's been our form winger this season. Better than Ibe, Dawkins and Ward.

So he's happy, your bids were laughed at and that's been that. Sounds like a typical recycle of transfer rumours. Given legs in Summer and another quick walk in January,

Usually I'd wish you luck for the season but... so i wish you less luck than us but more than Ipswich.

Like Tombo said, in the summer you dropped a couple of silly bids for Russell so we dropped a silly bid on Ritchie so you'd get the point.

I think it was that they made a second bid after the first one was turned down with a message of "Not for sale".

AFCB: How about this for Russell?

DCFC: He's not for sale at any price, go away

AFCB: But what if we offered you this?

DCFC: What did we just say? Bugger off. Not for sale at any price

AFCB: What will it take to take Russell off your hands?

DCFC: What will it take to get Matt Ritchie off YOUR hands?

AFCB: Matt Ritchie? Not for sale at any pri-.... Okay, point taken....

Sometimes it takes a while for it to be moved properly. Click on the one in Transfer Talk and it takes you to this one in Rams Talk, should sort itself out in a few minutes.

Then again, I didn't do it and the only other mod online in the past few minutes is Utch, and he's always breaking things.

I'm not prepared to debate this in public. I suggest you and i step outside for a minute.

Archived