Garcia Tena - TuttoMercatoWeb

Ambitious

If this happens to be true, it must mean that we're about to sell a centre half.

Nobody would touch Barker or Whitbread.

We've only just bought Shotton so seems unlikely.

Buxton is a possibility, but Albentosa is very right footed and surely hasn't come here to warm the bench - are we selling Keogh?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As learned from Tuttomercatoweb.com Jesus Garcia Tena, Spanish defender class '90 ex Cuneo, would have received in the last hour a proposal from the glorious Derby County, English second division club. For him, currently at Hamilton Academical, you are moving but also of Italian Serie B club.

We're signing Jesus

Like it.

If this happens to be true, it must mean that we're about to sell a centre half.

Nobody would touch Barker or Whitbread.

We've only just bought Shotton so seems unlikely.

Buxton is a possibility, but Albentosa is very right footed and surely hasn't come here to warm the bench - are we selling Keogh?

Cahill and terry are both very right footed, not saying your wrong but id be very surprised if raul can't play both left and right.

Clearly Whitbread has no future at the club, Prem or Championship next year, so maybe Keogh Bucko Albentosa Shotton and this Jesus Tena as our rotation?

Barker will probably not make the first team again, though I hope they keep him at the club in some form.

5CBs is a lot though, I dont think we need him. If he could provide some competition at right back on the other hand...

Buxton won't sign for Sheffield United - he's one of the top CBs in the division.

I cannot fathom how this rumour came around with Tena, but I'll **** a great dane if he's better than Buxton. 

If I'm being honest, it's a bit disconcerting that some geezer called Kris Doolan, who has never left Patrick Thistle, smashed four of five goals in against Hamilton, while Tena started at centre-back tonight. 

Seems odd. 

I cannot fathom how this rumour came around with Tena, but I'll **** a great dane if he's better than Buxton. 

I would go for Connie Nielsen, but I am sure there is still a fine tune that could be played on Helena Christensen.

And one for the ladies of the forum:-

If we buy this lad, and our defence starts leaking goals, will he become known as Tenapants?

Buxton won't sign for Sheffield United - he's one of the top CBs in the division.

If I'm being honest, it's a bit disconcerting that some geezer called Kris Doolan, who has never left Patrick Thistle, smashed four of five goals in against Hamilton, while Tena started at centre-back tonight. 

Seems odd.

Name: Kris Doolan

Position: Forward

Performance: 71 goals in 218 matches for his current club

What I find funny is that if Tena did sign it would be very Buxton. Similar age, similar quality of team and arguably similar performance to Buxton when he signed.

What so far suggests to us that Smacca shops bargain basement btw? We're picking up players for our bench on loan from Real Madrid, picking off highly rated CBs from La Liga, signing promising young England U-21s (assumed thorne had, but apparently not!)and suddenly we think that he's going to take a punt on some dude from a pub team in Scotland?

Really?

I'd be a little worried if we were after a Celtic CB at this point never mind someone from a team who were playing in the scottish 2nd tier last season...

Archived