Omar

Gypsy Ram

Not that I'm keen to waste brain power on such an obnoxious and snide individual like you, but if you bothered actually thinking before engaging that tiny pea of what may or may not be a brain cell rattling around your over-sized head you might actually see that you are responding to a point I haven't even made.

This is not about Omar not being talented. It is not about Omar having a bad game, or making the odd mistake. And it's got nothing to do with where he is from (what a stupid comment about him not being from Derby btw) or other Derby players.

It is about him not being very good at a pivotal role in our side. Simple and that, nothing more nothing less. You tacitly agree with me given your comment about learning on the job. I like him and would like to see him given a go higher up the pitch, but obviously that comment doesn't fit your agenda so you chose to ignore it.

So before you band around the words "disgraceful", "shameful" and "ignorant" I suggest you bother taking a moment to think and come up with a credible response counterbalancing the argument. If that's possible with your huge over inflated ego. 

Don't change your comment, you cannot wait to get him out of the team! WHO says he's not very good at the pivotal role? Is he any worse in that role than any other player in their role? Do you want Christie out of the team? He's about on par, if not worse in the role. 

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't change your comment, you cannot wait to get him out of the team! WHO says he's not very good at the pivotal role? Is he any worse in that role than any other player in their role? Do you want Christie out of the team? He's about on par, if not worse in the role. 

Here is my original comment:

"For me, the sooner he is removed from DM duties the better, but I'd like to see what he is capable of higher up the pitch so it's a see if he can play instead of Hendrick or Bryson in centre mid. If he is better than them, then maybe yes. If he isn't, then definitely no."

Yet you equate that to "cannot wait to get him out of the team"

Are you really that stupid that you cannot understand simple English? 

Here is my original comment:

"For me, the sooner he is removed from DM duties the better, but I'd like to see what he is capable of higher up the pitch so it's a see if he can play instead of Hendrick or Bryson in centre mid. If he is better than them, then maybe yes. If he isn't, then definitely no."

Yet you equate that to "cannot wait to get him out of the team"

Are you really that stupid that you cannot understand simple English? 

Okay, I'll hold my hand up. Not sure if it was because of who you was replying to, but I did read it as you didn't think he warranted his place.

I unreservedly apologise for misrepresenting your comment.

I'm taking my disgust of others comments out on you, and I'm sorry (to you, not to them!)

Our "fans" have gone backwards this season. The team deserve better.

They're more stressed and frustrated now than when we were comfortably beat at home by teams like Bristol City and Ssausagehorpe and celebrated draws away.

Okay, I'll hold my hand up. Not sure if it was because of who you was replying to, but I did read it as you didn't think he warranted his place.

I'm taking my disgust of others comments out on you, and I'm sorry (to you, not to them!)

Don't back down. I think you could 'ave him

No apology needed. All is fair in forum fun! 

On that performance OK we might be interested in signing him, his best game for the Rams I would say, Thorn-esque passing and some great challenges so good to see he seems to be adapting, hopefully the same again at Cardiff on Saturday!

Much better tonight, won a lot more tackles (including the one that stopped a certain equaliser) and only one silly Hollywood ball in the first half (think he was having a competition with Buxton)

There was still one occasion in the second half  where he got caught too far forward and they went straight through us.

Good again as per usual.

Fantastic block as has been mentioned. Moved it quicker for me today, which was good.

Lost it a couple of times in dangerous positions but usually because he was put into pressure from a hospital ball.

One thing that irked me was the shot he had blocked in the last 10--15mins when we were 1-0 up. No idea what he was doing so far up the pitch. They broke from there into a dangerous attack. He should have been sat on the half way line, not making himself available for a shot.

Yep thought he was MOTM, Keogh and Hughes close behind. Also thought the defence looked solid and more assured with Shotton at RB.

Obviously the whole team were practicing pirouettes in training as I went dizzy at times - have they been taking a training masterclass on this one move or have they had a bet with each other.

Probably Omar's best game in a Rams shirt tonight.!

Archived