Omar

Gypsy Ram

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good again as per usual.

Fantastic block as has been mentioned. Moved it quicker for me today, which was good.

Lost it a couple of times in dangerous positions but usually because he was put into pressure from a hospital ball.

One thing that irked me was the shot he had blocked in the last 10--15mins when we were 1-0 up. No idea what he was doing so far up the pitch. They broke from there into a dangerous attack. He should have been sat on the half way line, not making himself available for a shot.

At any time or just so late in the day? George likes the occasional shot and scored a couple of corkers last season. Surely not "verboten" for the CDM?

He made it sound like he constantly lost possession and was a liability, never judge a performance on radio com.

In fairness to Ramage he did admit that Mascarell had a good game at the end. But during it...

I don't know why Radio Derby get Ramage to sum up the game post match. Most of the time he just agrees with what McClaren has said!

He made it sound like he constantly lost possession and was a liability, never judge a performance on radio com.

Ha! He was brilliant.

Ramage is a bell end. I've never been put off radio Derby before but this guy is abysmal

I went through a stage when I used to watch the full 90 on Ramsplayer to laugh at his off the mark accounts of what's happening. Last time I just lost my temper.

Paused it, rewind it, played it back and showed my missus. He's miles out.

I'm glad I can go to games. If this guy is the only link between long distance fans and what's happening then you have my deepest sympathy

You'd get a better idea what's going on from whoscored.com

In fairness to Ramage he did admit that Mascarell had a good game at the end. But during it...

I don't know why Radio Derby get Ramage to sum up the game post match. Most of the time he just agrees with what McClaren has said!

So he was slating him during it and the praised him at full time?

How does that work?

Almost. It was begrudging praise during the game. If he did make a mistake it was exaggerated. The kind of treatment loverboy Eustace would never get.

What about Ward though? That's another of his favourites. Because he was neither rubbish or good. He got loads of the ball but was dealt with by the fullback fairly comfortably. He did a couple of decent bits but he had soooo much of the ball

What about Ward though? That's another of his favourites. Because he was neither rubbish or good. He got loads of the ball but was dealt with by the fullback fairly comfortably. He did a couple of decent bits but he had soooo much of the ball

There was excitement every time Ward got the ball. Made it sound to me like he was causing all sorts of problems. Then again, it sounded like each Blackburn lump into the box was going to result in a certain goal!

There was excitement every time Ward got the ball. Made it sound to me like he was causing all sorts of problems. Then again, it sounded like each Blackburn lump into the box was going to result in a certain goal!

Just as I'd expect.

He was busy doing nothing. But like I said, he didn't do much wrong as such either.

Bet that other guy moaned about the referee

Archived