Jordan Ibe - Recalled

CornwallRam

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both cups? Okay Still leave the Europa of course.

Yep.

3 appearances in the League Cup, 1 in the FA Cup.

Personally I think the sensationalist hype over Ibe, especially in the Daily Mail, has been quite ridiculous in the media in recent weeks (albeit somewhat predictable). He's popped a few goals in, but he hasn't been anything like the main reason why Derby have been winning.

Both cups? Okay Still leave the Europa of course.

What cock up with Flanno? Was good value last season and is not playing now due to injury

He was exceptional. The same cock up, as in too reliant on a youngster, Mate of mine who is a Liverpool fan says that they rushed his progress, which has lead to him being out for so long. Just like they were too reliant on Sterling. When ex pro's were having ago at him for saying he needed a rest or whatever it was last season. 

Rodgers has done this I reckon to win back some of the fans - they have wanted Ibe back... so he has done it to please them... sure of it... he won't get a game at Anfield... ****** to um.

Origi is the player most want to see back, most people know Ibe is ultimately better served by getting the game time Derby can give him.

I just remember his cup-tied too.

What on earth is going through Rodgers' mind? Truth be told, he's probably had more bad games than he has good, although the majority of his good games have been recently it just seems really senseless.

I guess we're going to get a replacement, but I wouldn't at all be surprised to see Ibe loaned out again once the loan window opens up.

It's just mind blowing that after 3 months of hard work and perseverance by McClaren in order to push him in the right direction, as soon as he shows the littlest bit of progress - he wants to ruin it.

A full season here, followed by a pre-season at Liverpool is the very minimum what he needs. To be thrown in against Premier League defenders and hope for the same result is ludicrous.

We'll see, but I would not at all be surprised to see him out on loan at Watford or someone similar come March.

Poor decision by Liverpool, Ibe often goes missing or fades in games and he'll only improve his consistency by regularly playing.

I guess this is the peril of loaning a player, he's not your player and Liverpool can do what they want with him.

We're losing a game changer (Ibe, on his day) and a veteran (Eustace) it seems for the rest of the season but we have depth and no doubt McClaren, Evans and Rush will be following the market closely for further depth.

I just remember his cup-tied too.

What on earth is going through Rodgers' mind? Truth be told, he's probably had more bad games than he has good, although the majority of his good games have been recently it just seems really senseless.

I guess we're going to get a replacement, but I wouldn't at all be surprised to see Ibe loaned out again once the loan window opens up.

It's just mind blowing that after 3 months of hard work and perseverance by McClaren in order to push him in the right direction, as soon as he shows the littlest bit of progress - he wants to ruin it.

A full season here, followed by a pre-season at Liverpool is the very minimum what he needs. To be thrown in against Premier League defenders and hope for the same result is ludicrous.

We'll see, but I would not at all be surprised to see him out on loan at Watford or someone similar come March.

I'm guessing he wants to send him to a lower league prem team? Leicester are in desperate need of a winger

LFC fans saying Rodgers reckons he might be in line for the Villa game, though OB reckons he's still here and available for Forest...

Can't see him making it in PL at this stage, still too much 'head down leg it hope something comes off' at that level.

Archived